• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Raptors firing Casey I think they’d be better off going for a young, upcoming assistant where they could trade away Derozan and Lowry for young pieces/draft picks and start over rather than hiring Bud and thinking he’s going to put you over the top.

With the Raptors firing Casey I think they’d be better off going for a young, upcoming assistant where they could trade away Derozan and Lowry for young pieces/draft picks and start over rather than hiring Bud and thinking he’s going to put you over the top.

take a shot at becky hammon and create some buzz

I don't think there's a market for Lowry or DD

take a shot at becky hammon and create some buzz

Something like that would be a good look for any of these teams that need a coach. The Raptors already have a really good young bench. Derozan could for sure fetch you a top 10 pick in this year’s draft plus more. They should just go super young instead of trying to put a bandaid on this and still losing in the first or second round next year.

Any move for Lowry is either latetal or a loss for the other team lol

Praying to God BC doesn’t trade for him lol

Why would the Hornets want a PG who’s 4 years older and way more expensive when they’re not close to contending? $33 mil for 34 year old Lowry... :sick:

Any move for Lowry is either latetal or a loss for the other team lol

Praying to God BC doesn’t trade for him lol

Thankfully his contract will prevent that from happening. Dude is making the same amount, if not more, than what we’ll offer LeBron this summer :lol:

I think Kemba's talent has been masked a bit in Charlotte. People know he's good but I have this vibe he's still better than people think. The fact he got that franchise to the playoffs multiple times says something.

Last edited:
Bucks need to stop dicking around and hurry up and get Bud.

I'm surprised how little chatter there's been about Jay Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom