Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raptors really fired Casey :stoneface:

Losing your job but winning an award for being the best at your job

YFoEGlV.gif

Toronto needs to move DeRozan while he’s still on the right side of 30 & they can still get a 1st rounder for him.

He completed defecated on himself in the Cleveland series. Everything he did on offense was timid, he had multiple defensive lapses. He was dreadful. Lowry was actually fine. What Derozan did was the definition of choke job.

Boston will give Cleveland a harder time simply because nobody on that team is gonna play with fear.

DeRozan is dead to me.
I had to check sneakertalk because it didn’t survive the move to NT, but I knew I wasn’t crazy. :lol: It was actually Ben Gordon instead of JR Smith, but still.

He was a good poster and we all mess up sometimes, but Idk why he thought Harden had already peaked at 22, especially when he had shown flashes of his playmaking ability. I’d be lying if I said I thought he’d be the MVP of the league someday, but he definitely showed that he wasn’t some one-dimensional inefficient chucker like Crawford.
People had this strange fixation with Harden coming off the bench and immediately grouped him in with other inefficient gunners, acting like he peaked at 22 years of age :lol: Never made sense to me.

Raptors really fired Casey :stoneface:

Losing your job but winning an award for being the best at your job

YFoEGlV.gif

They gotta put the blame on somebody so they chose the coach. They need to get of rid Derozan and "best PG in the east" Lowry though.

I don't know how he won COY over Brad Stevens :lol: that's wild.

Someone should be able to steal Kemba for the low if Mitch & MJ decide to blow it up. Wasnt he top 20 in RAPM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom