• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that’s fair, but who is in that level?
At his position/play type of being a guard who’s a primary scorer, I think Steph, Lilliard, Westbrook, Kyrie, Mitchell are good examples.

The fact he isn’t at that level scoring wise and isn’t a good defensive option is pretty limiting for him

Klay said he's willing to leave $50 million on the table to keep the Warriors core in tact :nerd:
Klay gonna regret all this **** one day

with all these gigantic contracts and hes leaving a lot of money while KD and Curry are bigger names and continuing to take everything he foolishly leaves behind

dummy

Klay gonna regret all this **** one day

with all these gigantic contracts and hes leaving a lot of money while KD and Curry are bigger names and continuing to take everything he foolishly leaves behind

dummy

Yeah...I'm sure when he's struggling to pay his mortgage in the future...he's going to regret not taking this money.

He could go get $200 million and be a big name in Sacramento or Dallas somewhere. Why on earth would he stay in GS and be a little name? People barely even know who Klay is. He wears Anta. WTF is that?

Klay's a loser.

He and his family set for generations he'll be aight.

Plus winning and playing with those core guys gotta be worth something. Not 50m :lol: but everybody is different.

Was a good point made about Klay on a show earlier. He has like an $80mil shoe contract with Anta. The size of that contract is based on him being a winner. He can go get more money through a contract with a team and risk a smaller shoe deal or stay with a winner making him worth more to advertisers.

Reactions: DLF
Was a good point made about Klay on a show earlier. He has like an $80mil shoe contract with Anta. The size of that contract is based on him being a winner. He can go get more money through a contract with a team and risk a smaller shoe deal or stay with a winner making him worth more to advertisers.
Especially with him playing in that market. There's a large Asian population in the bay. As long as he's winning China gone move units of Anta

Yeah...I'm sure when he's struggling to pay his mortgage in the future...he's going to regret not taking this money.

He could go get $200 million and be a big name in Sacramento or Dallas somewhere. Why on earth would he stay in GS and be a little name? People barely even know who Klay is. He wears Anta. WTF is that?

Klay's a loser.
His pops played for the Lakers and understands the importance of playing for a winner. He's the one who encouraged his son don't chase the money. You not getting 200 without bird rights. If he got upset and left homie would be forgotten when they start talking legacies and dynasties. This is Steph>KD>then Klay's team
Money isn't everything to everybody

His pops played for the Lakers and understands the importance of playing for a winner. He's the one who encouraged his son don't chase the money. You not getting 200 without bird rights. If he got upset and left homie would be forgotten when they start talking legacies and dynasties. This is Steph>KD>then Klay's team
Money isn't everything to everybody

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL was being sarcastic

Klay grew up rich and his family is rich. Maybe he doesn’t tie up happiness to material possessions what ever makes the dude happy whether it be money or winning its different for everyone

Kemba is somewhere between a poor man’s Kyrie and a better scoring, quicker version of Lowry.

I don’t think Klay is all about the money like that. I remember his pops made him get a 3000$ Spending limit per week. So I think he’s always well grounded with money.

Lloyd Pierce as the Hawks new head coach isn’t exciting to me in the least. Looking forward to another half decade of mediocrity. Travis Shlenk smh

Lloyd Pierce as the Hawks new head coach isn’t exciting to me in the least. Looking forward to another half decade of mediocrity. Travis Shlenk smh
Long as the tix stay cheap Ima be turning up in the renovated arena :pimp: ...who knows they might get the top pick this year

Sucks that KP might miss the year, started off last season well. I'd like to see Knicks go after an FA like Randle and have a decent draft by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom