• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta give it to the Cavs overcoming 3-1. It wasn't just a good team with a 3-1 lead too, it was a team with a 73-9 record.

Lakers team hated each other and suffered a few injuries.

A Lakers fan would say that.
You have got to be kidding me. LeBron beating a 73 -9 team down 3-1 or an all time defensive team beating an old/fat shaq, Kobe fighting his own teammates and old *** Gary and old/injured Karl Malone? We were also missing Horace Grant that series. I remember at one point we had Slava Medvedenko start in place of injured Karl Malone and we thought he might be the key.

Is it common for major players to be traded a few days before the regular season starts?

I just saw that James Harden was traded from OKC on October 27 and played in the season opener for HOU on October 31
no but I remember that like it was yesterday :lol:

This Celtics team is no joke. This just shows you how far good coaching and truly understanding the team concept can take you.

Here San Antonio take my trash for your Superstar!

This past year’s #1 overall pick who could still end up being really, really good, a 3 and D dude who’s going to make either 1st or 2nd Team All Defense this year and is signed on for another 4 years, an expiring contract and the #10 pick (one of the Bridges, SGA, Sexton, Knox, etc) is far from trash.

This past year’s #1 overall pick who could still end up being really, really good, a 3 and D dude who’s going to make either 1st or 2nd Team All Defense this year and is signed on for another 4 years, an expiring contract and the #10 pick (one of the Bridges, SGA, Sexton, Knox, etc) is far from trash.

Past year's pick has shown nothing to believe in yet and had a mental collapse we haven't seen from a 1 pick since I don't know when, Covington on offense has become way worse than he was before the extension and got toasted vs Boston, and a number 10 pick does not equate to a top 3-5 talent in the league.

Covington was BBQ chicken defensively against the Celts.

man he was getting beat on everything, he wasnt getting them quick swipes either. A lot of the times they were called fouls

just wasnt all the way in it wonder if him being pushed to bench messed with his head. he deserved it tho played like trash

Past year's pick has shown nothing to believe in yet and had a mental collapse we haven't seen from a 1 pick since I don't know when, Covington on offense has become way worse than he was before the extension and got toasted vs Boston, and a number 10 pick does not equate to a top 3-5 talent in the league.
Under the premise that he has requested a trade, that is a good offer. Obviously the Spurs are not trading Kawhi at all if he is willing to stay.

If you know for a fact that Kawhi is going to bounce next summer, getting multiple serviceable players in Covington/Dario, a top 10 pick that could get you somebody like Mikal Bridges or something like that and then whatever Fultz turns into isn't bad at all.

We know how this goes at this point. You aren't going to get equal value for your disgruntled star with 1 year left on their contract.

I’d rather go after Brown or Tatum from Boston
Highly doubt either of them are going to be available with Kawhi only having 1 year before free agency. Especially if this Celtics team can somehow make the finals without their 2 best players.

I’d rather go after Brown or Tatum from Boston

You dudes that continue to bring up this scenario are getting so damn annoying.

The Celtics are not trading 20 year old Jayson Tatum or 21 year old Jaylen Brown after they might lead them to the Finals for a dude with a mysterious injury with only one year left on his deal.

Please....everyone on NT.....stop involving the Celtics and these two dudes as trade pieces for another wing player.

Coach bud is legit sitting back like, alright who should I pick

Go head and get with Giannis, breh. Then slap anyone still employed that was involved with ******* up their cap situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom