• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Knicks even have enough cap space finally to be able to afford Randle? I’m used to them being capped out for the last like 10 years.

Guys what was more impressive, the '16 Cavs overcoming 3-1 or the Pistons gentleman sweep on star studded lakers in '04?
Not sure if srs... I’m a pistons fan too

But coming back 3-1 in the finals against that warriors team will likely go down as the craziest comeback in NBA maybe sports history

There was some dubious circumstances in that 2016 finals that led to that comeback. Pistons just straight up punked us.

pistons easily. before the series started no one thought they had a shot.
that was a straight up as whooping. that cavs 3-1 comeback had a lot of funny business going on.

Not sure if srs... I’m a pistons fan too

But coming back 3-1 in the finals against that warriors team will likely go down as the craziest comeback in NBA maybe sports history

A lot of people seem to think otherwise.

Pistons only team in history to win a championship with no superstar. Someone correct me but I cant think of any. And they did it against 4 hall of Famers of which 2 are arguably top 10 and in their prime.

A lot of people seem to think otherwise.

Pistons only team in history to win a championship with no superstar. Someone correct me but I cant think of any. And they did it against 4 hall of Famers of which 2 are arguably top 10 and in their prime.
meh Payton and Malone were old as dirt. Pistons team was great, super star or no superstar. They had a GREAT all around team so its not like Lakers lost to a trash team or something. That pistons team was running the eastern conference for god knows how long

meh Payton and Malone were old as dirt. Pistons team was great, super star or no superstar. They had a GREAT all around team so its not like Lakers lost to a trash team or something. That pistons team was running the eastern conference for god knows how long

The fact still remains, they are the single outlier of NBA champions. An anomaly that will probably never happen again. 4 really good players and a rookie.

The fact still remains, they are the single outlier of NBA champions. An anomaly that will probably never happen again. 4 really good players and a rookie.

Ben Wallace and Sheed could end up being HOF’ers and Rip and Chauncey were several time All Stars. How was this some type of crazy anomaly of a championship team we’ll never see again :lol:

Ben Wallace and Sheed could end up being HOF’ers and Rip and Chauncey were several time All Stars. How was this some type of crazy anomaly of a championship team we’ll never see again :lol:

You cant be serious. Look at the champions of the past 30 years alone. Every single one has Kobe, Dirk, Duncan, Lebron, KD, Steph, Shaq, MJ, Isiah and Hakeem.

You think they belong in that level. *****

Is it common for major players to be traded a few days before the regular season starts?

I just saw that James Harden was traded from OKC on October 27 and played in the season opener for HOU on October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom