• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s 19 years old and got a triple double already in one of the few games he played this year in only 25 minutes...I don’t think his career is ruined :lol:

So talented no question, but seems like he may have been a mental ****** all his life. With the way the Sixers handled the whole situation (changing his form, lack of playing time, holding him out maybe bc of an injury, etc) he might’ve gotten even more mentally fragile.

So talented no question, but seems like he may have been a mental ****** all his life. With the way the Sixers handled the whole situation (changing his form, lack of playing time, holding him out maybe bc of an injury, etc) he might’ve gotten even more mentally fragile.
I wouldn't say all that but he definitely had the yips lol the entire narrative was that he's the last "piece" of the Process 3 (or 5 w Dario/Cov) and that pressure got to him. Tried to fix his shot and then he forgot how to shoot.

He held himself out from playing because he didnt want to hurt team chemistry even tho his skillset was needed more than anything else. He should be good next season

I agree that I don’t trust the kid mentally at all but I think they were moreso protecting him from being even more fragile by letting him go on the court with that Michael Kidd Gilchrist shooting form early in the season and have people roast him every night. He was looking real good at the end of the year when they finally let him play then he had a rough couple games in the playoffs where he looked kinda shook vs D-Wade and then it seemed like they wanted to hide him so his confidence wouldn’t get messed up again.

I don't think they hid him in the playoffs because of confidence, I think they hid him because he wasn't ready to help them win and TJ McConnell is better right now.

He should’ve never changed his form. Changing your form completely 99% of the time does nothing. Making some minor tweaks in terms of maybe setting your feet or not having palm on ball sure, but if someone told me to completely change my form I would never listen to them.

Too much real muscle memory there to **** around like that. Fultz’ form was never bad to begin with.

If Shawn Marion or Kevin Martin never changed their forms, neither should you.

In terms of shooting, confidence and muscle memory >>>>

You don't go from being on JV to being the #1 prospect in the country a year later by being a "mental ******" all your life.

You don't go from being on JV to being the #1 prospect in the country a year later by being a "mental ******" all your life.

Cue Anthony Bennett.

These guys are so use to being the man all their life that when they get to the NBA and stink it up **** hits the fan. They’re 18/19 years old, to be mentally weak is def not out of the question.

Cue Anthony Bennett.

These guys are so use to being the man all their life that when they get to the NBA and stink it up **** hits the fan. They’re 18/19 years old, to be mentally weak is def not out of the question.

Clearly you misunderstood that...because Fultz HASN'T been the man all his life :smh:

Bennett also wasn't remotely the prospect that Fultz was. Most teams had him in the 8-12 range on their draft boards.

Clearly you misunderstood that...because Fultz HASN'T been the man all his life :smh:

So he wasn’t the man for literally the last 3 years of his life? Basically when basketball and recruiting actually matters. Jordan was on JV too.

Tbh idk when everything went down hill for Fultz

I don't think they hid him in the playoffs because of confidence, I think they hid him because he wasn't ready to help them win and TJ McConnell is better right now.

Nah that was definitely not the case at the end of the regular season. TJ was amazing for us in the playoffs but Fultz was the much superior player when they let him play at the end of the year. Sixer fans on here and in the arena during the games were getting mad whenever TJ would get put in the game instead of Fultz. All of us in the Sixers Thread were basically saying RIP to TJ’s Sixer career before the playoffs started.

Nah that was definitely not the case at the end of the regular season. TJ was amazing for us in the playoffs but Fultz was the much superior player when they let him play at the end of the year. Sixer fans on here and in the arena during the games were getting mad whenever TJ would get put in the game instead of Fultz. All of us in the Sixers Thread were basically saying RIP to TJ’s Sixer career before the playoffs started.
Yeah but that wasn’t against playoff teams with the same stakes. I felt Brett wanted a steady hand in those positions.

4831DB73-60E1-4211-9554-00B736663E4C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom