Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Colangelo article:

To me It's pretty obvious it's Colangelo's accounts, or he has a buddy helping him out that Colangelo knows about.

This entire situation is so weird and disturbing he is bound to be canned. Players cannot trust him whatsoever.

This is pretty much the smoking gun to me.. that along with the reset phone numbers all having the same last two digits.

I don't think Brown is untouchable either.

Why would the the Mavs or Grizz want a Rozier rental tho?

I don’t think Ainge would trade Brown for Bamba. He held him out of Jimmy Butler/BGH trade talks last off season...don’t see him trading brown for a draft project given the leaps JB made this year. Just my opinion.

And Terry technically not a rental. He’s a restricted free agent so either teams can match any offer sheet he signs. Dallas has DSjr tho so Rozier wouldn’t make sense.

This is what I’m thinking as well. He sounds like an old dude.

The most obvious one to me is when he was tweeting that Brian Jacobs dude (said he’s 29 years old) and mentions that he’d want him to date his daughter but “she’s much older than him.” Bryan’s daughter just graduated high school last week. Jerry actually has three daughters who I’d assume are all in their 50’s and 60’s.

I think Brown is expendable if it means you get Bamba. Someone is going to get hoed on the wing next season with Hayward coming back. Might as well turn that into a legit C prospect

This is what I’m thinking as well. He sounds like an old dude.

The most obvious one to me is when he was tweeting that Brian Jacobs dude (said he’s 29 years old) and mentions that he’d want him to date his daughter but “she’s much older than him.” Bryan’s daughter just graduated high school last week. Jerry actually has three daughters who I’d assume are all in their 50’s and 60’s.
That's what I was thinking also. So do you get rid of both of them? Even if it is Jerry, the damage to Bryan's credibility and trust with the players has already been done.

That's what I was thinking also. So do you get rid of both of them? Even if it is Jerry, the damage to Bryan's credibility and trust with the players has already been done.

You would definitely have to get rid of both of them. Jerry is just a “special advisor” to the team anyway, so he’s easy to get rid of. As far as GM goes just hire David Griffin and LeBron will love us even more.

You would definitely have to get rid of both of them. Jerry is just a “special advisor” to the team anyway, so he’s easy to get rid of. As far as GM goes just hire David Griffin and LeBron will love us even more.

Lol. Bron to Philly is done.

Definitely not. Especially if we hire David Griffin.

It is it reflects bad on the entire organization not just Bryan. Bron is the last person who would want to deal with even the scent of that.

Bron coming to Houston

13AC5CCE-7354-461E-BB26-3EEDCDC4A9EC.png

Lol. Bron to Philly is done.

Bringing in Griff and Bron sounds great, but this current saga probably won't be over until next week. Then the draft is in a couple of weeks, free agency in a month. Front office power structures can change quickly (just look at Magic n Pelinka), but that's cutting it really close.

Also, allowing Bron to come without a real structure in place pretty much guarantees he'll be calling the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom