• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston would be silly to include Brown in any deals.

Dude is probably still playing on his rookie deal which is very team friendly.

In a year or two when Tatum is coming off his rookie contract and it’s time to pay Kyrie they’re going to have some decisions to make though.

It is it reflects bad on the entire organization not just Bryan. Bron is the last person who would want to deal with even the scent of that.

There's absolutely 0 way Kawhi agrees to a trade with Philly after this news.

Team was out chea giving away sensitive medical info on Twitter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It falls entirely on one man...not the organization as a whole.

These dudes aren’t coming to play for Colangelo...they’re coming to play with Embiid, Ben and the rest of the players on the court. If we hire David Griffin, LeBron isn’t gonna be like “nah man...I love you and the roster but I can’t go there because the old GM/his dad made burner accounts on Twitter”

These dudes aren’t coming to play for Colangelo...they’re coming to play with Embiid, Ben and the rest of the players on the court. If we hire David Griffin, LeBron isn’t gonna be like “nah man...I love you and the roster but I can’t go there because the old GM/his dad made burner accounts on Twitter”

Delusional my guy

Yea I think you're over simplifying this. You still have to find out who else was involved and who leaked the info. This stench is gonna stay with you guys for a minute.

Even if they clean house the stink of this whole mess will linger around the Sixers for a minute

The fact that accounts were made private less than a couple hours after he was confronted tells you it’s clearly him or an extension of him.

Not really sure why you would think otherwise.

I know you guys are hoping for this to badly hurt us but in reality it’s easy to hire somebody to quickly figure out whose accounts those were and once that’s figured out if it’s anybody within the organization then you fire him as well as the Colangelos. Then hire David Griffin, who has nothing to do with this.

It’s not like there was a whole team of people behind this...it’s either Bryan, Jerry, a close friend or another family member.

I don’t think Ainge would trade Brown for Bamba. He held him out of Jimmy Butler/BGH trade talks last off season...don’t see him trading brown for a draft project given the leaps JB made this year. Just my opinion.

And Terry technically not a rental. He’s a restricted free agent so either teams can match any offer sheet he signs. Dallas has DSjr tho so Rozier wouldn’t make sense.

I agree with what you say. The only reason I am thinking that is because of the addition of Hayward next year, the Celts lineup will essentially consist of a guard, a center and three wings (which may be ok in today's game).

Irving
Brown
Tatum
Hayward
Horford

Bamba seems to be that piece that will balance out the roster. But yeah, I am sure Danny will figure something out without giving up too much.

Brown and a pick for the Grizzlies pick seems fair. They can get value for Rozier or Smart elsewhere if needed.

Brought this move up the other day, still can’t see it happening though.

I know you guys are hoping for this to badly hurt us but in reality it’s easy to hire somebody to quickly figure out whose accounts those were and once that’s figured out if it’s anybody within the organization then you fire him as well as the Colangelos. Then hire David Griffin, who has nothing to do with this.

It’s not like there was a whole team of people behind this...it’s either Bryan, Jerry, a close friend or another family member.
Again, we are 3 weeks away from the draft and a month away from free agency.

I just don't see how you investigate and find out what exactly happened and who was all involved, restore your current players' trust (and trust from free agents and their reps), then bring in a new regime all within 3 weeks.

Even if you do hire someone right away it will seem rushed, the same way the Colangelo hire was viewed in the first place.

It's not even hating, if I were a Philly fan I would want ownership to take their time.

Again, we are 3 weeks away from the draft and a month away from free agency.

I just don't see how you investigate and find out what exactly happened and who was all involved, restore your current players' trust (and trust from free agents and their reps), then bring in a new regime all within 3 weeks.

Even if you do hire someone right away it will seem rushed, the same way the Colangelo hire was viewed in the first place.

It's not even hating, if I were a Philly fan I would want ownership to take their time.

Again, this is ONE dude behind these accounts, not a whole group of people that work for the organization. If it turns out to be some random *** weird dude from Idaho then you release his name to the public and let it be known that Colangelo had nothing to do with it. If it turns out to be one of the Colangelos or anybody else that happens to be a friend, family member or co-worker then you get rid of the Colangelos and that person if they work for the Sixers as well. Nobody else has lost the Sixers trust.

I know you’re hoping it’s a weird dude from Idaho, but Colangelo is clearly involved one way or another

Has anyone asked him about the accounts going private after it was brought up to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom