Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First team #ShooterWhoCantShoot

Can't believe D'Antoni called him the best shooter he's ever coached back when he was a rookie.

Idk man, last year he shot 39% on threes and 90% at the line. I think he can shoot, he just can’t stay healthy.

Once GH went down , u can just look at pre Lebron Kyrie to see how it’s gonna go for him this season

The squad was built for Him AND Gordon, they lost without that formula

#ThunderUp.

Offense is still a work in progress but the defense looked good out there. Melo and PG missed a lot of good looks

Back to back for Russ? :nerd:

Zo gon’ be alright in time. Definitely a lackluster debut, but it’s one game. Against a notoriously tough defender. He’s gonna get abused at times, but ultimately I think he’ll be alright.

Kyrie balled that first game. It'd be a different story if he hit that last shot vs Cleveland. Throw in Hayward being out and it makes for these scorching takes.

Saw the highlights of Clippers/Lakers on Inside the NBA, man Beverly was coming at Lonzo's neck.

Would not let up on him at all. Lonzo did ok in his NBA debut, maintained his composure against Beverly, but dudes are gonna be coming for him every night thank to Lavar.

It reminds me of when Lin got all that hype.

The league started going at his neck because of it.

'Member when the Lin hype was in full swing?

'Member when the Knicks visited the Heatles?

'Member when Lebby, Wade, and Top 10 Chalmers took Lin's soul and essentially killed Linsanity?

I 'member.

Really good role player.
Nothing wrong with this .Draymond is an elite role player as well.

He made good passes that His teammates ****** up Nance was pretty near the basket after a nice pass by Lonzo.Ingram missed a bunny too.

Lakers need shooting more than anything especially since ingram doesnt resemble a shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom