45. Bill Russell
  46. John Stockton
  47. Isiah Thomas
  48. Nate Thurmond
  49. Dwyane Wade
  50. Jerry West

Wade :pimp:

Top 3 2 guard of all time

Hee stressing himself out over being a contender & in the back of my mind i'm chuckling at him thinking Joining James in Houston gets him any closer than staying on the Clips...... Your answer to beat GS was to try and assemble a less talented version of GS with a HC who has continuously flamed out in the playoffs? :rofl::rofl:

Shoulda listened to Hov and took that 200

if i had to put money on one thing last summer, it would have been cp3 takes the 200Ms. rockets way closer to a chip than the clippers though

People's hate for Reggie Miller in ever facet is so stupid :rolleyes it's one hundred percent based on the fact that people don't like him. Crazy how it actually has begun to color people's perception of his career, he gets so much hate. One of the best shooters ever at the time that he played, and one of the (if not the single) clutchest players of all time. Carried a franchise to relevance for over a decade.

Reggie is still the greatest shooter not named Ray or Steph so I don't really have a problem with him on a top 50 list

His broadcasting career has definitely muddied folks perceptions and opinions of him though :lol:

He sucks in the booth but he far from sucked on the court

People's hate for Reggie Miller in ever facet is so stupid :rolleyes it's one hundred percent based on the fact that people don't like him. Crazy how it actually has begun to color people's perception of his career, he gets so much hate. One of the best shooters ever at the time that he played, and one of the (if not the single) clutchest players of all time. Carried a franchise to relevance for over a decade.

Nah fam. Reggie Miller was NEVER better than Cylde Drexler. If anything Miller getting a nostalgia vote.

Reggie is still the greatest shooter not named Ray or Steph so I don't really have a problem with him on a top 50 list

His broadcasting career has definitely muddied folks perceptions and opinions of him though :lol:

He sucks in the booth but he far from sucked on the court

I feel like the hate for him in the booth is also way overblown. Is he really that bad? To me he's been about as regular and mediocre as most other analysts. What is it that people hate so much about his announcing aside from the fact that it's Reggie Miller?

I got no problems with dudes on the list that put numbers like Reggie that played in the East during the MJ era .

Umm the issue is who he replaced. In no universe is Reggie a better player than Clyde Drexler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom