• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I'm not going to go down carrying the torch for Reggie Miller, I just think some of the outlandish comments made here (Joe Johnson?)) are because ya'll don't like his look and personality, which is fine. Plus there's no Pacers fans around to defend him.

I will go down screaming if you call Carmelo a top 50 player again though
Peak Joe Johnson is at least just as good as Peak Reggie. Carmelo is easily better than him.

People overrate melo so much. Same with a. I. .
Being fan favorites does that.
Reggie overrated as ish to. 3rd option type dude.

Chris Paul is trying to do a hit job on the Clippers culture with this ESPN documentary

Funniest part was when he was talking about inviting the guys to hang out and them being like '..do we have to?' :lol:. He really doesn't get it. Like bruh..it's you. YOU'RE the problem. This whole thing just shows how much of a leader he isn't and why he'll never win

Are they really tho? especially with OKC back in contention..... I mean there a primarily Jump shooting team & they are reliant on two complimentary players who have been injured more than BG. If his goal was to really contend for a ring, your basically saying you can give GS a run for their money......... idk if i'm giving up 50 M's to POTENTIALLY play one more round of basketball.

He was better taking that extra 50 M's on the clips & calling a tanya harding on Steph :lol:

$ ain't everything though. That Clippers thing was over, it was a mess. They needed to end that.

Wasn't it his own agent who ruled out coming back this season?

Not sure why Boston would wanna rush him back before he's 100%

He definitely ain't coming back during the reg season. The only way I could possibly see him coming back is if they have a deep run into May. Even so, I wouldn't even do that. Pointless. Just take the L this season and hope he returns to form by next October.

If everyone on here hates Carmelo...I wonder what the consensus on guys like Barkley would have been had the digital era started in his day.

Hot takes galore on all of the old stars.

Yea CP sounding real bitter over the Clips isn't a good look at all...

Man needs to move on like Doc

Rocket should have kept bev

They replaced 1 all defensive guy that's improving offensively with another all-defensive guy that's a far better offensive player. The thing is, you're counting on both players to stay healthy when both have an injury history.

Yea CP sounding real bitter over the Clips isn't a good look at all...

Man needs to move on like Doc

Seems like both Doc and Paul haven't moved on.

$ ain't everything though. That Clippers thing was over, it was a mess. They needed to end that.
we been saying that a huge change was needed. When we said that all we heard was "why would you change a team that has been a top 4 team for however many years "
"cp3 would never turn down 200 Milly. He's the player President etc etc "...

Melo is likely going to end up being top 10 on the all time points list once his career is over.

Maybe he’s not in that upper echelon of the top 50, but a top 10 scoring talent to ever play & first ballot HoFer deserves to be on the list

I’ve softened my stance on Carmelo over the past few years. He’s a damn good player, it just used to drive me nuts when people used to insist he was a top 5 player, best pure scorer, and force him into LeBron/Durant arguments. But no one does that anymore. Also, he came out of the Knicks situation looking better/more mature than Phil Jackson did.

i do not think they are the greatest team ever and unbeatable
most of NT seems to feel that way, and so i think yall overrate them

They're rated exactly where they should be coming off 2 titles in 3 years, with an even better roster than the previous years. A pretty big difference this year is that multiple teams made moves to try to get closer to them instead of packing their season in early and hiding.

Maybe he’s not in that upper echelon of the top 50, but a top 10 scoring talent to ever play & first ballot HoFer deserves to be on the list
didn't say he wasn't top 50 same with a. I. It's like people don't understand the meaning of overrated. They assume overrated =trash or bad....
F melo either way never liked him. Still better then Reggie obviously. Reggie might be most overrated ever

“Privately, after the Bucks beat the pants off the Cavs 118-101 on Nov. 29, James was less than impressed with how Parker and Antetokounmpo clearly played at a higher level against the Cavs than they normally do. That made James wonder why Parker and Antetokounmpo don’t make that level of play their standard and become true professionals.”

Y'all remember when Bron was made at Greek freak and Bari for playing to hard :lol:

Carmelo Anthony. A player who doesn't do anything well besides score, but is paradoxically a square peg in any functional offense because he can't play with flow. Who was never a particularly efficient scorer.

A player who never developed any leadership skills over nearly 15 years in the NBA.

A player who hasn't added to his game since 2008. A player who could never make his teammates better, was never willing to make himself better in order to win.

A player who made decisions that let him play his way without being blamed for the consequences of losing over and over again, because playing his way was always more important than winning. Doesn't play any defense, doesn't make good decisions with the ball.

I get it, he's good in one on ones and gym shootaround videos. Isn't the book written on this guy already? Funny to me that he's still being defended.

They're rated exactly where they should be coming off 2 titles in 3 years, with an even better roster than the previous years. A pretty big difference this year is that multiple teams made moves to try to get closer to them instead of packing their season in early and hiding.

adding nick young and casspi doesn't move the needle
iggy and livingston another year older
kerr's back problems and potential marijuana addiction can be a distraction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom