• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the hate for him in the booth is also way overblown. Is he really that bad? To me he's been about as regular and mediocre as most other analysts. What is it that people hate so much about his announcing aside from the fact that it's Reggie Miller?

Eh preference I guess,he's a little too corny for my tastes and I don't even mind corniness from commentators like that since it's usually expected. Would much rather hear C-Webb call a game all things considered :lol:

Reggie's high pitched voice doesn't really do him any favors either

Eh preference I guess,he's a little too corny for my tastes and I don't even mind corniness from commentators like that since it's usually expected. Would much rather hear C-Webb call a game all things considered :lol:

Reggie's high pitched voice doesn't really do him any favors either

Yes, he is pretty corny. I actually like C-Webb.

I can't stand Mark Jackson personally.

Chris Paul has Reggie beat in the following career statistical categories- PPG, RPG, APG, SPG, and FG%.

br5YcPm.jpg

Reggie Miller was a 5X allstar and 3X all 3rd team NBA. No way in Hell is that top 50 material.

It wasn't then and it damn sure isn't now.

if i had to put money on one thing last summer, it would have been cp3 takes the 200Ms. rockets way closer to a chip than the clippers though

Are they really tho? especially with OKC back in contention..... I mean there a primarily Jump shooting team & they are reliant on two complimentary players who have been injured more than BG. If his goal was to really contend for a ring, your basically saying you can give GS a run for their money......... idk if i'm giving up 50 M's to POTENTIALLY play one more round of basketball.

He was better taking that extra 50 M's on the clips & calling a tanya harding on Steph :lol:

I mean I'm not going to go down carrying the torch for Reggie Miller, I just think some of the outlandish comments made here (Joe Johnson?)) are because ya'll don't like his look and personality, which is fine. Plus there's no Pacers fans around to defend him.

I will go down screaming if you call Carmelo a top 50 player again though

Are they really tho? especially with OKC back in contention..... I mean there a primarily Jump shooting team & they are reliant on two complimentary players who have been injured more than BG. If his goal was to really contend for a ring, your basically saying you can give GS a run for their money......... idk if i'm giving up 50 M's to POTENTIALLY play one more round of basketball.

He was better taking that extra 50 M's on the clips & calling a tanya harding on Steph :lol:

are the rockets better than the clippers? with or without cp3 id say yes.
are they that much closer to the warriors, that can be debated but i think the warriors are overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom