• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo's gotta be the most polarizing player not named Bron in here :lol:

You either hate him or love him

I'd probably be in the middle,I respect his longevity and scoring ability but I wouldn't put him in the same vein as some of his '03 draft class bros,hasn't really achieved enough.

Hopefully he can accomplish great things in OKC though

Wait are we talking about Reggie Miller? I'm so here for this. People always cite Mitch Richmond as the player that devalues the HoF but the real answer is Reggie Miller. Guy was not anywhere close to a HoF talent and he uses his inflated stature as a basis to say all the dumb stuff he says.

I watched that old clip of DeAndre Jordan not knowing to shoot the ball before the buzzer.

Man that never gets old lmao

Carmelo Anthony. A player who doesn't do anything well besides score, but is paradoxically a square peg in any functional offense because he can't play with flow. Who was never a particularly efficient scorer.

A player who never developed any leadership skills over nearly 15 years in the NBA.

A player who hasn't added to his game since 2008. A player who could never make his teammates better, was never willing to make himself better in order to win.

A player who made decisions that let him play his way without being blamed for the consequences of losing over and over again, because playing his way was always more important than winning. Doesn't play any defense, doesn't make good decisions with the ball.

I get it, he's good in one on ones and gym shootaround videos. Isn't the book written on this guy already? Funny to me that he's still being defended.

Translation: Carmelo is not the player I anticipated him to be and thus isn't actually good. I will ignore the fact that there are less than 30 players who ever played the game that could score at his level or better and I will also ignore that he wasn't ever on any championship level team ever.

Cool

adding nick young and casspi doesn't move the needle
iggy and livingston another year older
kerr's back problems and potential marijuana addiction can be a distraction

Nick Young shot 60% on catch and shoot 3s last year. They don't need him to move the needle, they don't need him period, but any man with that kind of shooting prowess from 3 helps.

Pelicans are so sad. Should be fun to watch and yet...

They really have no hope with this team...I honestly think they should blow it up, trade AD, Cuz, and Holiday and get a boat load of assets, kind of like a reduced "Process" they are heading into luxury tax just to fight for 8th seed with 5 other teams :sick:

They need a full reset and fire their coach.

I watched that old clip of DeAndre Jordan not knowing to shoot the ball before the buzzer.

Man that never gets old lmao

undertaker-sitting-up7.gif

:rofl:

The problem with Melo is he only cared about doing one thing, he was great at putting up points but that's it. He was looked at as superstar and expected to be but when you look at it he wasn't. Is Melo better than Nique, VC, Ray Allen? Iono.

Fam, PJ Tucker is the ultimate dawg. He won that game against GS off sheer hustle fighting for that rebound.

PJ a decent player. Bev is great defender, good 3pt shooter, tough, brings energy. Having him and CP3 woulda been great for ya'll.

People were so happy to be able to throw Poo on the Lakers lastnight.
Pretty sure some actually came in their pants, all over themselves.
Just seeing the posts and participation in that cluster cram of posts, I had dejavu of grade school recess where it was us coolkids running the tether ball station and destroying anybody who dare step in line.

Folks got way too much enjoyment out of lastnight.

Watch the contrasting response if he has a good game tonight.

They really have no hope with this team...I honestly think they should blow it up, trade AD, Cuz, and Holiday and get a boat load of assets, kind of like a reduced "Process" they are heading into luxury tax just to fight for 8th seed with 5 other teams :sick:

They need a full reset and fire their coach.
Colts of the NBA

adding nick young and casspi doesn't move the needle
iggy and livingston another year older
kerr's back problems and potential marijuana addiction can be a distraction

Nick Young damn near won the game the other night doing what he's always done - shoot 3s. Casspi is a very good 3 point shooter as well, and would probably share minutes with Iggy and Liv, making their lives easier. Kerr's health issues would be a motivator more than anything.

PJ and Luc are the biggest pieces to that rockets team. They are the glue guys everybody speaks about.

Yep. PJ, Luc, and Paul will more than make up for Bev's absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom