• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what does win now mean? I always thought it was referring to chips for teams with closing windows..?

Now it means something different for different teams? Lakers in win now mode too?

Who said anything about a championship? Or even the ECF?

I’m saying I’m maximizing Embiid’s health while I can. Tomorrow ain’t promised, word to Greg Oden.

Y’all gotta chill thinking “win now” means the same for every team. 6ers don’t need to be in the lottery again

I honestly thought you meant a championship as well.

Making the playoffs? Yeah absolutely. They're in the 3rd year of where OKC was IMO. So they might still be bad this year. Next year we should expect them to look competitive.

what does win now mean? I always thought it was referring to chips for teams with closing windows..?

Now it means something different for different teams? Lakers in win now mode too?

Win now for the 6ers = let’s win as much as possible, our best player is great but brittle, let’s be like GSW and continue to build and try to win. Obviously we aren’t a championship team but the east is wide open but maybe we can learn how to win while we’re young. Okc did it.

Lakers = we are trash, our best player needs better players around him. We don’t need to win. We don’t have an identity. We can’t eem win if we tried

It’s not brain surgery

Fultz isn't a PG, he's supposed to be a combo guard that can shoot from outside and be a perfect fit to Simmons. The problem is right now he can't shoot the damn ball.

Was at the pistons game last night

Dude did not look good and good god, that jumper is worse in person :x

I honestly thought you meant a championship as well.

Making the playoffs? Yeah absolutely. They're in the 3rd year of where OKC was IMO. So they might still be bad this year. Next year we should expect them to look competitive.

Man what kind of fool do you take me for?
Championship?

5CE10413-9063-4235-A957-ABC401EAB98F.gif

Was at the pistons game last night

Dude did not look good and good god, that jumper is worse in person :x

Did you watch him in warmups? Somebody was telling me that was at the Sixers game the other night that Fultz wouldn't even attempt a three pointer in warmups. Like how is that even possible? If your shoulder is THAT hurt then sit down and let Korkmaz and Justin Anderson get some run.

Really don't understand why Lakers fans are always hating on the Sixers young players when the Sixers have two, potentially three, franchise cornerstones and the Lakers don't have any....

nah I still don’t understand that bell giveaway. made no sense to give him up to GSW man

I understand Philly and the possibly of Fultz being out for potentially months would be a gut punch to the process again but I think it’s best. Fultz is the best player in this draft class and his injury is slowing him down badly. It’s not fair cause he’s much than what he’s showing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom