• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on him after watching the games?

Fred needs to have some sets in place for him ... don't think he has any... like for anyone

His shot is crisp but they aren't letting him bloom he can bang & hit from 18 in no problem but we ain't gonna see it if they stick to "Hoi-Ball" all the threes are nice IF they are hitting. Gotta let the big be a big

Did you watch him in warmups? Somebody was telling me that was at the Sixers game the other night that Fultz wouldn't even attempt a three pointer in warmups. Like how is that even possible? If your shoulder is THAT hurt then sit down and let Korkmaz and Justin Anderson get some run.

I caught about last 5 min of warm ups and no I did NOT see him shooting threes, I don’t recall him even shooting jumpers but again I caught it near the end

Drummond-Always was just bigger than everyone. I had high hopes off his age at Uconn coming here. He has ZERO work ethic. Even got 100 million with ZERO work ethic and decided hey, why do I need to work hard I got paid already. NO SKILL at all which is sad because of what he could of been.

Stanley Johnson-Dude was garbage I wanted Winslow over him so bad in that draft (he does not look that much better), people were hyping Stanley up because of his size but he never really had skill or IQ. Last year some of his boys were hyping him because he was as big as lebron, only problem is he was so big he could not even more laterally anymore. He is DONE.

Reggie- DO NOT even get me started on that bum, Dribble, Dribble, Dribble east and west and can never go north to south with the rock, jumper is HORRIBLE, he has ONE move which is that BS floater and can only come off a Drummond pick. Get your *** back to the bench on a different team you bum.

Avery Bradley does not even look right over because we have no playmakers like he had in Boston to get him good looks or even off ball motion.

I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!

DM6x3VeWAAIxUjH.jpg

And so much to show for it, too.

Scrub *** team.

Drummond-Always was just bigger than everyone. I had high hopes off his age at Uconn coming here. He has ZERO work ethic. Even got 100 million with ZERO work ethic and decided hey, why do I need to work hard I got paid already. NO SKILL at all which is sad because of what he could of been.

Stanley Johnson-Dude was garbage I wanted Winslow over him so bad in that draft (he does not look that much better), people were hyping Stanley up because of his size but he never really had skill or IQ. Last year some of his boys were hyping him because he was as big as lebron, only problem is he was so big he could not even more laterally anymore. He is DONE.

Reggie- DO NOT even get me started on that bum, Dribble, Dribble, Dribble east and west and can never go north to south with the rock, jumper is HORRIBLE, he has ONE move which is that BS floater and can only come off a Drummond pick. Get your *** back to the bench on a different team you bum.

Avery Bradley does not even look right over because we have no playmakers like he had in Boston to get him good looks or even off ball motion.

I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome to come Trust The Process

Fultz will most likely be fine. It's only been a week. If he really is injured though and not just being a knucklehead then the 6ers need to get their **** together and bench him. The kid looks good getting to the rim but his jumper is painful to look at and from the way he's shooting it probably painful for him too. There's 82 games in the season, don't screw the kid later cuz you want him to play now.

Fultz more than likely has an AC joint sprain that's just a pain management issue right now. I had the same problem and it would be fine other than when I wanted to shoot jumpers. Layups and everything else I was fine with but it made me wanna not even attempt threes because of how painful it was pulling up at times.

Fultz more than likely has an AC joint sprain that's just a pain management issue right now. I had the same problem and it would be fine other than when I wanted to shoot jumpers. Layups and everything else I was fine with but it made me wanna not even attempt threes because of how painful it was pulling up at times.

He shouldn't even be playing if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom