• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad to see that Bucks have finally found how to execute and win games. That was their biggest challenges last season.

They’re trusting each other down the stretch.

He shouldn't even be playing if that's the case.

It's hard not to. Most of the time it'll feel completely fine til you go to push something up like a basketball or weights. In my case it didn't bother me at all while I was playing other than when I was shooting jumpers so I kept playing through it too.

Let’s be real here...nobody in the league can guard this dude except maybe Marc and whiteside. Everybody is bbq chicken.

I seen this fool do a double jab step back from like 18...dude is the true unicorn. What a time to be a fan of basketball bc Actually there are a few unicorns.
Embiid
Greek
KD
KP
Bron

Why Jahlil Okafor still getting DNPs?
bc he’s done in Philly and now he has no trade value. They held on too long.

Drummond-Always was just bigger than everyone. I had high hopes off his age at Uconn coming here. He has ZERO work ethic. Even got 100 million with ZERO work ethic and decided hey, why do I need to work hard I got paid already. NO SKILL at all which is sad because of what he could of been.

Stanley Johnson-Dude was garbage I wanted Winslow over him so bad in that draft (he does not look that much better), people were hyping Stanley up because of his size but he never really had skill or IQ. Last year some of his boys were hyping him because he was as big as lebron, only problem is he was so big he could not even more laterally anymore. He is DONE.

Reggie- DO NOT even get me started on that bum, Dribble, Dribble, Dribble east and west and can never go north to south with the rock, jumper is HORRIBLE, he has ONE move which is that BS floater and can only come off a Drummond pick. Get your *** back to the bench on a different team you bum.

Avery Bradley does not even look right over because we have no playmakers like he had in Boston to get him good looks or even off ball motion.

I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!
I feel bad for you man. Y’all are going nowhere fast like no future. I wanna like Tobias but man he so inconsistent. Blow that **** up. Except Luke.

what about sending fultz to the d league? he could get in a groove while getting heavy minutes there.

Let’s be real here...nobody in the league can guard this dude except maybe Marc and whiteside. Everybody is bbq chicken.

I seen this fool do a double jab step back from like 18...dude is the true unicorn. What a time to be a fan of basketball bc Actually there are a few unicorns.
Embiid
Greek
KD
KP
Bron

I'd put The Brow on that list.

Fultz shoulder isn’t going to magically heal in the G league

Exactly :lol: honestly I think what would be best is to hold him out for a couple weeks. No shooting or lifting, just ice and heat on his shoulder. After that he should be good to go.

My question is if he does have that bad of a shoulder problem, he wouldn't even want to shoot. But he's shooting but trying to change his form? Like how does changing his form prevent pain? It's either not shoot at all due to pain, or shoot how you've always shot despite the pain.

My question is if he does have that bad of a shoulder problem, he wouldn't even want to shoot. But he's shooting but trying to change his form? Like how does changing his form prevent pain? It's either not shoot at all due to pain, or shoot how you've always shot despite the pain.

He's shooting 9 feet and in. That's alot easier to do with a hurt shoulder than shooting mid-long range.

I still believe Stanley could be a decent offense player, his confidence is just shook. I mean he's barely attempting shots now

Crazy how RHJ looks like a better offensive player right now to both Stanley and Winslow, might be too early to tell but seems to say a lot about their physical gifts/limits and development relative to expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom