• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is if he does have that bad of a shoulder problem, he wouldn't even want to shoot. But he's shooting but trying to change his form? Like how does changing his form prevent pain? It's either not shoot at all due to pain, or shoot how you've always shot despite the pain.

Because shooting the way he's used to causes a lot of pain. It's like compensating for a pain in your leg by limping as opposed to stopping walking.

Sounds dangerous for recovery on multiple levels tbh.

What ya think about Bledsoe to MKE
Parker to Suns?

They'd be dumb as hell to do that, after all the bigs that they've had that's been injury prone. The Suns actually hold leverage, they need a stable of bigs, two capable-ish PGs, they have capable wings, they may a stable SG to back up Booker though, because Troy Daniels is...... well Troy Daniels. That our Package Bledsoe and Ulis and get a really good PG, infinite possibilities.

LOL if you believe for one second Sixers would play someone with the sniffles, let alone a seriously injured shoulder.

If his shoulder was like mine was it's not going to show up on an x-ray or anything. It's literally just pain management and if he tells them he's fine and he's good to play there's nothing they can really do about it. It's up to him to either tell them he needs to rest it or for them to tell him he's full of **** and they need to sit him down for a couple weeks.

Video exists people. We can clearly see him shooting alot differently from July.

Ya'll telling me the Sixers came with some sort of elaborate scheme for him to very visibly change his shooting form just so they can use that as an excuse to mask his struggles?

Aight.

If his shoulder was like mine was it's not going to show up on an x-ray or anything. It's literally just pain management and if he tells them he's fine and he's good to play there's nothing they can really do about it. It's up to him to either tell them he needs to rest it or for them to tell him he's full of **** and they need to sit him down for a couple weeks.

Prepare yourself for "Fultz will miss the remainder of the season" within the next 5 games.

He needs that red shirt to get his confidence back

why change his shooting form. just dont play him and let him rest. really doubt as someone else said they going to risk him. they dont even let embiid play in b2bs.... yall theories dont make sense.

why change his shooting form. just dont play him and let him rest. really doubt as someone else said they going to risk him. they dont even let embiid play in b2bs.... yall theories dont make sense.

This is the same team that reported Embiid simply had a bone bruise and then 2 months later he's getting surgery on a torn meniscus.

So Fultz wouldn't be the first time their medical staff mismanaged an injury.

This isn't a theory. This what's in plain sight. Explain to me why someone who's a shooter...just suddenly avoids shooting anything beyond 10 feet? That doesn't make any sense.

are people making up injurys and assuming things again.... just like how embiid wasnt really hurt last year.

nah im not buying the hes hurt theory.
Does he physically look like he's in pain when he's out there? Like wincing or gritting his teeth? I've only seen him play once in the regular season against Toronto. I didn't notice anything like that

Yea, you guys think the management are really gonna say " he said its fine guys, just change the shooting form and we good " :lol:

Its not really up to him tbh. Dude looked ok to me except his ugly *** form.

Josh Jackson with the “menacing gesture” :lol: :smh:

Fultz just gotta sit for a lil bit and come back right ...in the old days they woulda hit him up with some wild pain killers if he running round out there all hurt

George hill landed a hard screen on him like one where he was trying to get jackson to have had it, and Jackson looked like he was going to eliminate him

Fultz just gotta sit for a lil bit and come back right ...in the old days they woulda hit him up with some wild pain killers if he running round out there all hurt

Yeah. This _ FT's hitting the backboard like he playing 33. Just let his injury get right, whatever it is.

This is the same team that reported Embiid simply had a bone bruise and then 2 months later he's getting surgery on a torn meniscus.

So Fultz wouldn't be the first time their medical staff mismanaged an injury.

This isn't a theory. This what's in plain sight. Explain to me why someone who's a shooter...just suddenly avoids shooting anything beyond 10 feet? That doesn't make any sense.
none of it makes sense to be honest . hes not like some 10 day contract dude where if hes hurt and wants to sit out they are going to cut him. i need some actual proof not hypothetical theories.

If you're not suggesting that...what was the point of the question?

Did you just want a general survey of who's seen his facial expressions?
Yes I was asking if anyone noticed in the other games that I didn't watch if he displayed signs of pain

I am trying to go off actual evidence instead of solely a changed shooting form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom