• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I was asking if anyone noticed in the other games that I didn't watch if he displayed signs of pain

I am trying to go off actual evidence instead of solely a changed shooting form
this is reasonable.. making up theories as to why he changed his shot is just guessing and making things up. proof is needed

I refuse to believe he’s healthy and just suddenly decided to start shooting like Shaq out of the blue. I’ve never seen anything like this. It’s bizarre. Like I said before the season started, the Sixers need to sit him down until he’s healthy before he can screw up his development any further.

But, as a rookie...is changing the shooting form better intervention than resting and treatment?

C'mon guys

if he is truly hurt, hurt to the point when he isn't shooting mid range and further; him playing isn't even helping him. hang it up. don't wanna hurt himself further.

IMO,

The 76ers see what we're seeing. They see him changing his form and they out of all people would know if Fultz has a shoulder issue. So with that being said, the fact that they are letting him play despite the fact that his shot form has clearly changed leads me to believe that of all of Fultz current issues, a hurt shoulder isn't one of them.

76ers are not jeopardizing their #1 overall pick. If he was hurt they would know more than anyone, and would act accordingly.

IMO,

The 76ers see what we're seeing. They see him changing his form and they out of all people would know if Fultz has a shoulder issue. So with that being said, the fact that they are letting him play despite the fact that his shot form has clearly changed leads me to believe that of all of Fultz current issues, a hurt shoulder isn't one of them.

76ers are not jeopardizing their #1 overall pick. If he was hurt they would know more than anyone, and would act accordingly.

i wanna say the same too but like stated above; they have a history of mismanagement of player injuries.

i wanna say the same too but like stated above; they have a history of mismanagement of player injuries.

Yup. And possible they didn't think it was this bad (he's looked fine in everything else). The right decision would be to sit him now, since there's been a few games to see what's up.

As hard as I find it to believe that Fultz would just up and change his shot out of nowhere...

I find it much harder to believe that he’s hurt and the 76ers of all teams haven’t done their due diligence to figure it out. This is a team who have had their 1st round pick miss their rookie season on 3 separate occasions. We can see he’s hurt but they can’t?

I hope it’s an injury. That would be an easier to fix than the Yipps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom