• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Markelle: My shoulder is bothering me still. I'm having some trouble raising my arms to get into shooting form. Maybe I should sit and rehab for a couple of weeks...

Sixers Medical Staff: Nah fam, you good. Just take 2 advil and raise your arms real slow before you shoot.

Looks like that’s exactly what happened.

detroit main problem is no one wants to see that team. if they had a star or had a good squad hockey arena or not it would be poppin

This too. Team sucks.

But the sheer inconvenience of the arena is a major issue too. The parking and traffic headache is major. Think of the capital one center in dc. Wizards are a dope *** team and still struggle with attendance because games are soooooo damn hard to get to. I keep saying that teams do not necessarily have to be in a downtown city scape. It just makes the games harder to attend. Pistons are about to share the city with 4 other majors sports teams when Detroit adds its MLS franchise. Plus concerts and shows. That gridlock gonna be 2pac.

Thank goodness it’s an injury. i was starting to think he was on some reverse-The 6th Man.

76ers gonna 76ers.

This too. Team sucks.

But the sheer inconvenience of the arena is a major issue too. The parking and traffic headache is major. Think of the capital one center in dc. Wizards are a dope *** team and still struggle with attendance because games are soooooo damn hard to get to. I keep saying that teams do not necessarily have to be in a downtown city scape. It just makes the games harder to attend. Pistons are about to share the city with 4 other majors sports teams when Detroit adds its MLS franchise. Plus concerts and shows. That gridlock gonna be 2pac.

Really? I'd much rather go to a downtown game than any of these suburban locations. Going to Metlife is a nightmare whereas MSG/Barclays is a breeze. Meanwhile look what happened when 49ers moved to Santa Clara.

Problem is probably no public transportation.

Fulz just going through the Process-era initiation of having your premier draft pick have their rookie season mangled by injury

No he ain't

That's 3rd car pocket change g ball he'll be aight

Yall think these ****** get 50 million out the gate?

His pay for year 1 is roughly 4 mil. Uncle Sam taking half of that.

So 35K is not pocket change for Josh Jackson right now.

If I can pay the fine, he'll be alright.

dramatic.0.gif

tenor.gif

Yall think these *****s get 50 million out the gate?

His pay for year 1 is roughly 4 mil. Uncle Sam taking half of that.

So 35K is not pocket change for Josh Jackson right now.

Let's go with your 4 mil number and say he loses half to taxes.
Using that 2 mil number, I can confidently say that if you have $20 you're not gonna miss 35 cents.

Okay so now this isn't getting weird. Markelle was out here telling folks about this weeks ago?? Sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom