• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go with your 4 mil number and say he loses half to taxes.
Using that 2 mil number, I can confidently say that if you have $20 you're not gonna miss 35 cents.
You tripping. counting the big boy car and house he prolly just bought...them add in taking care of fam. Paying agent and finical advisor Then counting flexing in the club.

Nah Bruh that money from the rookie contact goes fast. The money don’t really come in until that 2nd deal.

ESPN JUST did an article showing how much these dudes get taken out of their salaries. He's definitely going to feel that.

Not to generalize either but Josh Jackson doesn't exactly strike me as the type to be smart about these things :lol:

I've heard some horror stories about how dudes spend money. Granted he was a 2nd round pick...but Andray Blatche mismanaged his money so badly in his rookie season that he got evicted and had to stay with Gilbert Arenas.

JJ gonna feel that. Young ****** in the league spend money, especially them Phoenix boys man. that Ulis/Booker/Big Sauce/ click be running through racks :lol:

Not to generalize either but Josh Jackson doesn't exactly strike me as the type to be smart about these things :lol:

I've heard some horror stories about how dudes spend money. Granted he was a 2nd round pick...but Andray Blatche mismanaged his money so badly in his rookie season that he got evicted and had to stay with Gilbert Arenas.

:lol: You can't compare regular people to Andray Blatche. Or anyone on that insane Wizards squad

How many agent fees, living expensense, family handouts, personal expenses you got coming out of that $20?

Not enough that 35 cents is gonna make you go hungry and cold at night :lol:
But as has been pointed out if you dont know how to budget properly and just go straight into flexing mode than yeah that **** will hurt.

I think he’s making $5 mil this year if I’m not mistaken. So $2.5 after taxes. If you only make $25,000 after taxes, you’re gonna be pissed about losing $350. Granted it’s not a perfect comparison, but that’s what it’s equivalent to.

Plus agent fees, cars, rent, family in your pockets, and IG thots and bottles in the club. That's definitely going to hurt.

Josh Jackson is probably going to rack up a ton of fines in his career. He definitely has a screw or 2 loose. Luckily he looks to be good enough that he's probably gonna get that bag eventually anyway.

Of course you'd go to the extreme to prove a point

Feeling a 35K Loss =/= Broke

My point from the beginning has been that he aint REALLY gonna feel it. Not like you or I would.
If I lose $20 I'm mad but I'm not broke. He's probly mad too but he'll still be rich with way more money coming in down the line.
None of these piddly *** fines the NBA charges them really matters to these ******. Boogie done gave back over 1.5 mil and I doubt he's losing sleep over it.

Put some respeck on the Chinese Filipino basketball legend known as Andray Blatche.

Ftfy

640_2014_08_30_21_35_12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom