• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's strange is they let the other players rest even when they weren't injured, yet they forced Fultz to play. I use to think the NBA was a bit better in terms of player management than the NFL , however, they are no different it seems with this slave driving mentality

Come on man. You know he doesn't think he won the game. He is all about the hype and attention.

I think he got what he wanted, you are typing about his antics at 7 am EST

You know what he is about. Why do yall take him seriously?
They don’t want to see a black man shine :smh:
Lavar Ball is the Greatest thing that has happened to the NBA since LeBron.

Only gonna be more comedy if gelo and Melo make it to the NBA.

What's strange is they let the other players rest even when they weren't injured, yet they forced Fultz to play. I use to think the NBA was a bit better in terms of player management than the NFL , however, they are no different it seems with this slave driving mentality

I don't think they forced him... I think Fultz chose to play.

That was an awful loss by the Wizards. Wall was looking real average out there for the most part.

My dude Julius :smokin

Lonzo can't shoot for **** but did pretty much everything else at a high level. Was impressed with his defense.

76ers curse is too real.

Nerlens
Ja Lil
MCW
Embiid
Simmons
Fultz

Nobody forced Fultz to play. As far as we/they know it's just a sore shoulder and he's been compensating for it by not taking any jumpers and changing his form so he could keep playing.

- we drafted Noel AFTER he hurt his knee at Kentucky and everybody knew he was going to miss most or all of his rookie year otherwise he was the clear cut #1 pick

- Okafor only missed 19 games his rookie year

- drafted Embiid while he was already injured

- Holmes landed on Simmons foot in a training camp practice, could have played probably the entire second half of last season but they held him out instead

- too early to tell with Fultz. He could come back in a few games and be right back to normal how he was in summer league

- Dario has never missed a single game due to injury

Went to the game last night (Philly vs Houston)
Game was good
Thing I saw:

-Harden is having trouble adjusting to not getting the foul call he is use to getting when he pumps and jumps into the defender. (Crazy tho cause they called it for Gordon towards the end.)
-Joel E is nice and can score wherever. Dude flops a lot and at times when he doesn't need to. Hope he doesn't get injuried.
-Players are too focused on getting Simmons the assists, that they aren't taking great shots. And he is forcing it at times too, which turned into costly turnovers.
-Never seen JJ dribble so much, dude is working for his buckets lol.

Philly played good, rookie experience took it's toll and Houston experience took over even with a bad start from Harden.

Everything at the NBA level is difficult but I always thought getting assists might be the easiest thing to do.
Make a solid pass and the rest is up to the other person to score. Doesn't even have to be a flashy pass.
Just don't telegraph it or force it. Hardest part for the passer is finding an open man to pass to in time.
Team defense is so good nowadays. Dudes switch and close out so fast your **** will get snatched right out the air.

Philly is going to sign Avery Bradley next summer, right? Seems like too perfect of a fit for it to not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom