• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly is going to sign Avery Bradley next summer, right? Seems like too perfect of a fit for it to not happen.

After the Pistons game he was dapping it up and chatty chatty with the whole philly squad. Stan says they will keep him we will see

Curry finishing at the rim very well makes him a very spooky player

He's always finished well at the rim...it's him getting to the line that makes him look even more scary.

When it's all said and done...his shooting Splits will be somewhere in 47%-50% range....3 pt % around 41-45...and FT% near 90. But bumping his FTA per game up to like 7 or 8....with THAT kind of efficiency is scary.

Cuz the 3s will fall. He's "only" making 36% of them right now :lol:. And these are clean looks he's missing.

Dude really could push 33-35ppg on ridiculous efficiency if the FTR and MPG hover around 34-36.

Peak Curry.

After the Pistons game he was dapping it up and chatty chatty with the whole philly squad. Stan says they will keep him we will see
Just seems like Philly would be a better fit for him than Detroit going forward, no offense. His game complements their pieces perfectly.

I love that Kawhi is always the example of a player becoming a knockdown shooter.

If it was that easy everyone would do it :lol:
It's hilarious. The absolute perfect storm. Player with extremely strong work ethic goes to team that has the best coach in the league, all-time great veteran presences, and shot doctor/miracle worker.

DNEg_cgXUAEO2r2.jpg

Philly is going to sign Avery Bradley next summer, right? Seems like too perfect of a fit for it to not happen.

He loooooves Embiid. I remember how complimentary he was about him last year after our game against the Celtics in an interview. He said something like "Embiid is one of the best players in the league. He's really good, like REALLY reallllly good"

He loooooves Embiid. I remember how complimentary he was about him last year after our game against the Celtics in an interview. He said something like "Embiid is one of the best players in the league. He's really good, like REALLY reallllly good"
Having him and JJ on the wings would be pretty scary.

He's always finished well at the rim...it's him getting to the line that makes him look even more scary.

When it's all said and done...his shooting Splits will be somewhere in 47%-50% range....3 pt % around 41-45...and FT% near 90. But bumping his FTA per game up to like 7 or 8....with THAT kind of efficiency is scary.

Cuz the 3s will fall. He's "only" making 36% of them right now :lol:. And these are clean looks he's missing.

Dude really could push 33-35ppg on ridiculous efficiency if the FTR and MPG hover around 34-36.

Peak Curry.

I don't know that he can keep up this FTR but I'm certain that if he can that he'll finish over 33 a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom