• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not off these few games, stop it. We've been saying this for over a year. As far as compared to Dlo...he's scoring less, far less efficiently, in 7 more minutes as a starter. Dlo was far and away a better scorer. Jason is a lazy comp, but even he didn't succeed next to non scorers. He's getting wide open shots because teams are giving him shots. He's not creating anything for himself. That. Is. The. Issue. We can agree to disagree though.

Uhh I wasn't talking about Zo. I'm talking about the hypothetical pairing should D'Lo have still been here. KCP who is in D'Lo's spot is at 17 a game. BI is at 16 a game. Clarkson at 17 a game. All higher than last season, that's why the small sample size comment came in. D'Lo ain't getting 19 shots a game on this Lakers squad.

4A3492DD-6119-4043-A4AD-21622C1AE9D1.jpeg

carver carver
:rofl: but he ain't lying

This sudden love for D'lo is disgusting to me.

I wish I had time to pull up all receipts from his rookie season including summer league

Dudes were saying he wouldn't even be in the league in 2-3 years based on his performance the first months in the L

now everybody wanna risk it all for lice in his veins. Same dudes now saying Lonzo is a bust and will never learn to shoot. You gon see these slimes in a Ball jersey soon enough.

"you rats will never be honorable" :smh:

I wish I had time to pull up all receipts from his rookie season including summer league

Dudes were saying he wouldn't even be in the league in 2-3 years based on his performance the first months in the L

now everybody wanna risk it all for lice in his veins. Same dudes now saying Lonzo is a bust and will never learn to shoot. You gon see these slimes in a Ball jersey soon enough.

Charlie ain't never tell no lie

naw you wrong. the guys who didnt like him still dont

including most laker fans

the only guys i see changing their tune is the guys who hate the lakers who want him to be a big star so they can rub it in laker fans faces

another thing i see some of the same people who hate deangelo russel for so called “snitching”
on their knees for lil b in that lil b got stomped thread but that ***** boy straight snitched on who stomped him right after he just got stomped in hopes one of his weirdo fans would get revenge but we aint hear nobody call him lil snitch?

fanatics are some strange ******

"Mudiay was always more highly ranked than Russell, it doesn't make sense that after 1 year in college everything suddenly changes"

another thing i see some of the same people who hate deangelo russel for so called “snitching”
on their knees for lil b in that lil b got stomped thread but that ***** boy straight snitched on who stomped him right after he just got stomped in hopes one of his weirdo fans would get revenge but we aint hear nobody call him lil snitch?

fanatics are some strange *****s

Get that hate out ya heart b. That **** aint healthy.

I was always on the russell wagon. I wanted them to draft son and seen the potential. He's young and raw and can be a solid player. Also was sad and said we would regret it :k. Dlo>>>>bootiay still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom