Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I challenge him to shoot 30%

I challenge Harden to not quit again

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

But he didn't. He explained why he played the way he played when Barkley called him out.

Just 1/2 days before game 7, Dude was criticized for "ballhogging" his way to 50 points during game 6

But he didn't. He explained why he played the way he played when Barkley called him out.

Just 1/2 days before game 7, Dude was criticized for "ballhogging" his way to 50 points during game 6

I mean if you’re listening to Charles Barkley, then hold this L.

He had 18 in the second quarter and it was a 15 point game at half time. He didn’t attempt his first shot in the third until the 7 minute mark. Then the next shot at the 4 minute mark.

If LePresident did this though

I mean if you’re listening to Charles Barkley, then hold this L.

He had 18 in the second quarter and it was a 15 point game at half time. He didn’t attempt his first shot in the third until the 7 minute mark. Then the next shot at the 4 minute mark.

If LePresident did this though

LeBron threw a couple games though, including a finals series and before his exit from CLE the 1st time.

Y'all missing the point. I'll try to pull up the video when I'm free. He wasn't doing it to spite Barkley. He was trying to get teammates involved because he realized no matter how much offense he provided, the Suns will always come right back, they wouldn't be fazed, so he realized he needed his teammates to produce

Kwame and the crew couldn't produce, and the Lakers lost that game.

I mean even the ALA in me knows Bean didn’t have enough to win with Shump and Kwame. That’s a no brainer. But he was up 3-1 and decided not to shoot in the second half of a close out game. That’s not very Mamba like.

His strategy worked. Still a weak move if you ask me.

Y'all missing the point. I'll try to pull up the video when I'm free. He wasn't doing it to spite Barkley. He was trying to get teammates involved because he realized no matter how much offense he provided, the Suns will always come right back, they wouldn't be fazed, so he realized he needed his teammates involved

Kwame and the crew couldn't produce, and the Lakers lost that game.
this iS bs. I remeber a couple times when Kobe got criticized for shooting too much he would come out of the next game and not shoot at all. Basically throwing a passive agressive tantrum . Passing up wide open shots on this. "I won't shoot At all type ish. "
There a difference between trying to get your team-mates involved taking efficient shots /and just acting like a child cause someone made a comment about your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom