• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the teams that I think should make a run at Bledsoe:
  • Knicks - they have assets for Bledsoe
  • Clippers - they will need to get creative but it's possible
  • Pistons - if they can get rid of Reggie but doubtful anyone wants him
  • Nets - they have assets to possibly even take Chandler's contract giving them leverage to give less
  • Nuggets - they have assets for Bledsoe
  • Orlando - Any talent will help

Pelicans should make a play for him. Ship out Holiday and Ian Clark.

Nah he a choker. You can disagree if you want.

How???

Cuz he disappears in elimination games over and over and over and he was a ghost in the finals.

Lol cause he was trash in every elimination game huh?

Example: When the clips was up 3-1, game 5 was an elimination game. Let's take a look at what Harden did

26/11/10 on 45% and was a team high +22

You gon have to hold this L bro. You can't say he a choker then pick and choose when he has bad games to satisfy that narrative. You legit forget about all the good games :lol: :lol:

These are the teams that I think should make a run at Bledsoe:

• Nets - they have assets to possibly even take Chandler's contract giving them leverage to give less
the nets took on a lot of salary this summer.
doubt they want to take on even more

Nah he a choker. You can disagree if you want.

How???

Cuz he disappears in elimination games over and over and over and he was a ghost in the finals.
I wouldn't label Harden a choker, but he has some of the worst elimination games performances ever. I'll overlook the 2012 Finals.

You could be right, but all it takes is one Finals win and the notion goes away.

Thing about youtube is they got errything on there

Lol cause he was trash in every elimination game huh?

Example: When the clips was up 3-1, game 5 was an elimination game. Let's take a look at what Harden did

26/11/10 on 45% and was a team high +22

You gon have to hold this L bro. You can't say he a choker then pick and choose when he has bad games to satisfy that narrative. You legit forget about all the good games :lol: :lol:

Bruh I don't care about you saying what's a L or W. :lol:

Dude is a choker. Like I said his resume is long. You can think what you want though.

I wouldn't label Harden a choker, but he has some of the worst elimination games performances ever. I'll overlook the 2012 Finals.

You could be right, but all it takes is one Finals win and the notion goes away.

There you go. Dudes get real Ralph Tresvant sensitive.

He can change it, just show up. Til then though...

I can't believe I'm going back and forward with a dude who barely watches basketball.

kobe.gif

Choking = an instance of playing out of character in high leverage moments due to pressure (ie KD gunning in G6 2016 vs GS after being notoriously meticulous with his shot selection)

Choker- having repeated such incidents in multiple years (ie Harden, CP0)

And the reason it sticks is because they haven't broken through or the good moments they do have are immediately supplanted by another negative incident): For example CP0 Game 7 winner vs followed by the collapse vs Houston.

The playoffs are where legends are made so of course more emphasis is going to be put on what happens there vs the regular season and how one performs in those high leverage moments.

I like the way Max Kellerman explains it. There are certain great players that are better than regular season versions of themselves (rise to the pressure), the same versions of themselves, and worse versions of themselves (crumble under the pressure).

Choking = an instance of playing out of character in high leverage moments due to pressure (ie KD gunning in G6 2016 vs GS after being notoriously meticulous with his shot selection)

Choker- having repeated such incidents in multiple years (ie Harden, CP0)

And the reason it sticks is because they haven't broken through or the good moments they do have are immediately supplanted by another negative incident): For example CP0 Game 7 winner vs followed by the collapse vs Houston.

The playoffs are where legends are made so of course more emphasis is going to be put on what happens there vs the regular season and how one performs in those high leverage moments.

I like the way Max Kellerman explains it. There are certain great players that are better than regular season versions of themselves (rise to the pressure), the same versions of themselves, and worse versions of themselves (crumble under the pressure).
Meh, I still wouldn't give Harden that label.

Maximus Meridius always on the "I don't give a damn about your facts" tip :lol:

That said I think that it's the extreme degree of Harden's choke jobs, not the high number of them that gives him the reputation. Those games where he disappeared he really disappeared.

I'm a Bron stan, but he could have played significantly better in the 2011 Finals.

Lebby my dude too, but he absolutely shrank in those Finals.

Wade balled in those Finals; If Bron played at even a 1/2 of his normal level, Heat likely would've won.

What makes his performance even more "mind bottling" was the fact that Lebby was balling in the ECFs and got DRose and Bulls out the paint with the quickness.

Also because some of you told me to check plus/minus over a season because it will balance out

Anthony Davis has only been a + 2/6 seasons (the only one above a 1, was the playoff season where the team was relatively healthy & had talent)
Giannis has only been a + 2/5 seasons (None above 1)
Demarcus Cousins only been a + 2/7 (none above 1)
Anthony Towns 0/3
Kyrie has been a + 3/6 seasons ( no coincedence that the three happened when he Got Lebron & K Love)

So tell me again how this stat tells anything about a player, it's completely based off the overall team talent. It doesn't measure your impact on the game at all, because despite how well you play as an individual 9/10 times the more talented team is gonna outscore you for your time on the court.

The mistake your making is comparing simple +/- across teams. Simple +/- is a good stat to make a comparison for TEAMMATES.

If you want to make a comparison across teams, than RPM is what you use.
Some people call it adjusted real plus minus.

RPM is a Player's estimated on-court impact on team performance, measured in net point differential per 100 offensive and defensive possessions. RPM takes into account teammates, opponents and additional factors

seems like some posters in here are more concerned with watching other players/teams fail than seeing their own team do well...
most are fans of one team too :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom