• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets were literally the only team willing to take on Moz in a dump, it wasn't going to happen with a Clarkson who's making 11 mil as well. It was going to take BI, Ball, or Ratsull to make a deal and by the time the season starts, even they are likely eliminated from doing so because of the salary floor you have to get to before the season starts by fielding a roster.
Very unfortunate. Oh well, spilled milk at this point

I'm just hoping they build smartly, at least they have a few pieces. Guys like Clarkson/Randle/KCP, I could see them staying long term just as easily as I could see them not being there next season. Do they really want to commit that money to Randle/KCP if they don't land a big splash this summer

Orlando being tied for 1st :lol:
We still doing sizzling takes after every game in here right ?

Orlando looking SKRONG , ecf at least :pimp: ...get familiar, rest of the league ....

200.gif

Clippers started hot last year too. Started 14-2 and then played .500 ball for the next 4 months. Blake & CP3 missed 20 games each.

Clippers started hot last year too. Started 14-2 and then played .500 ball for the next 4 months. Blake & CP3 missed 20 games each.

For sure. Every game I watch I'm scared Blake or somebody about to die :lol:

But I'm cautiously optimistic though that the make up of this team if healthy can still be good. Definitely not this level of good, but still really good.

With CP gone they've went from 1st to 29th in midrange field goal attempts and their shots at the rim have gone up dramatically as well as a slight uptick in 3's. They're playing more like GSW and HOU than ever before.

Don't Google gonna make folks Google him

Light Skin Blake Griffin out here

Issa from Insecure will find his way

But if we gon mention the best in the east we can't ignore the best in the west. Remain undefeated through tonight and dat 2nd round win without Paul will be cultural

If clips win tonight I reckon that the NBA end the season tonight. Cancel it. It all goes downhill after Monday if the NBA allows the season to continue

Who is the man Earl is referencing?

I think this is what he's referencing. Just going off the top of my head lol

But Stephen A said that when Wade took his spot in the starting lineup that JR was visibly sulking and on the bench would be basically withdrawn with his hoodie on.

The Trayvon part idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom