Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should kick the tires on Jalil or Nerlens
I'd love Nerlens, but he'd only be a one year rental as they wouldn't have his bird rights and don't have the money to re-sign him for more than like $8M per year. Somebody will give him more than that.

Would love Randle as well. Really think Stevens could bring the best out of him.

Okafor seems like he'd probably be the easiest to get. Doesn't really fit in with our offense or defense, but I wouldn't mind seeing what he could potentially do under Stevens. There's really no risk.

Screamin A is a grade A assclown,his nonsensical Trayvon comments were par for the course

Good on Earl for calling him out

His first take tweet is spot on too btw :lol:

I’m rooting for everyone on the Clips to stay healthy for once.
me too. I like the makeup of this team. Not even a cp3 hater just not very fond of him. I see myself actually pulling for the clips now while watching the games instead of wanting them to lose.

I think the Celtics should look at Koufos. No way you can rely on Horford, Baynes and the rookie all year.

Does SAS not know that Nike just put out these hoodies and are pushing him pretty hard? OKC's home opener featured hoodies far all the fans cause of the hoodie Melo stuff :lol:

Nobody wants your trash picks, they aren't worth anything anymore.
I've come to grips he's leaving after this season, so the Lakers probably would be wise to take a deal if it returns a first round pick.
I feel like you two are never on the same page :lol:

In order for the Lakers to potentially add 2 max players next summer, they will need to let Randle walk. If you were to trade him somewhere, it would need to be for another expiring contract and some sort of pick. That is what we can offer.

I feel like you two are never on the same page :lol:

In order for the Lakers to potentially add 2 max players next summer, they will need to let Randle walk. If you were to trade him somewhere, it would need to be for another expiring contract and some sort of pick. That is what we can offer.

We can deal with anybody else besides Boston.

IMG_20171022_160417.jpg

Reactions: OTG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom