• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how Kristaps conditioning will hold up. Free throw rate is kinda low for that level of usage.

Hopefully Hornacek keeps him around 34 mpg so he doesn't hit a wall.

Gonna have to increase that free throw rate either way though.

Well...probably because he got the better of the matchup.

Would you expect him to yell first team defense and point a finger up if he's getting his *** lit up?
dude he was doing that in the first 5 minutes of the game vs. lonzo...ended up with 2 fouls in the first then had to sit for the remainder of the quarter.
if he was bout it he would've been doing that to curry in the first too...on his lil scrappy " when TI said he was the King, everyone stayed quiet...no one said anything"

dude he was doing that in the first 5 minutes of the game vs. lonzo...ended up with 2 fouls in the first then had to sit for the remainder of the quarter.
if he was bout it he would've been doing that to curry in the first too

What are you saying right now guy? :lol:

So you would just blindly press every ballhandler regardless of handling ability? That makes sense to you? :lol:

if he was bout it he would've been doing that to curry in the first too...on his lil scrappy " when TI said he was the King, everyone stayed quiet...no one said anything"

Funny :lol: when everyone decided they hated Steph and Patrick Beverly tried to get under Steph's skin with his usual antics in the 1st round 2 years ago....everyone cheered him on.

He goes at Lonzo and suddenly everyone wants to put kid gloves on and start crying. Bottom line...Patrick Beverly has had some sort of run-in with damn never every notable point guard in the league. It's something he's known for. I didn't make this up...it's common knowledge. YouTube exists if you don't believe me.

What are you saying right now guy? :lol:

So you would just blindly press every ballhandler regardless of handling ability? That makes sense to you? :lol:
seeing that you didnt even mention names we are talking about or even mention that the convo is about a guy clamoring to be 1st team defense going up against an MVP point guard...and hoofing and woofing at him the same way he did to a 19 year old rookie
you should stay in yo lane

Funny :lol: when everyone decided they hated Steph and Patrick Beverly tried to get under Steph's skin with his usual antics in the 1st round 2 years ago....everyone cheered him on.

He goes at Lonzo and suddenly everyone wants to put kid gloves on and start crying. Bottom line...Patrick Beverly has had some sort of run-in with damn never every notable point guard in the league. It's something he's known for. I didn't make this up...it's common knowledge. YouTube exists if you don't believe me.
but the conversation is about him doing this last night...you can bring up past match ups and yout tube clips all you want...
but you didnt asnwer my question
like i said , he a lame
and like other said , he didnt want that smoke

Or is it Laker fan hatred?

What’s wrong with pointing out Pat Beverly hasn’t had the same energy every night since the opener? He’s getting cooked by opposing teams point guards on a nightly basis

Or is it Laker fan hatred?

What’s wrong with pointing out Pat Beverly hasn’t had the same energy every night since the opener? He’s getting cooked by opposing teams point guards on a nightly basis

The ALA is in full effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom