• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it’s hard to guard guys that are an actual threat to score
but but ....
1.gif

Or is it Laker fan hatred?

What’s wrong with pointing out Pat Beverly hasn’t had the same energy every night since the opener? He’s getting cooked by opposing teams point guards on a nightly basis
:lol: It's a rule, can't talk **** about anything that negatively affected a popular player. Now you're an unbearable ________ fan.

What the business is? Who the witness is?

:nerd::nerd:

Edit: pat knows he can’t do that **** against everybody. he’s tenacious against everybody, but all that showboating was reserved for a rookie. he was just trying to get in his head. smart man. steph would’ve laughed in that man’s face if he was on that type of **** last night.

I even said I was just bull ****ting. I swear, talk about certain players in here and feelings start swirling and dudes get all serious.

ALA been in overdrive in these lean years, I apologize to you for being collateral damage from some of thsee herbs.

but the conversation is about him doing this last night...you can bring up past match ups and yout tube clips all you want...
but you didnt asnwer my question
like i said , he a lame
and like other said , he didnt want that smoke

Actually people can bring 4 years worth of games up. But let's talk about game #8 of the season please.

I’m just seeing the Kristaps highlights, Phil Jackson gotta give away at least two titles for trying to trade Young Krist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom