Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also only 7 games in

Dawg....so :lol: we know it's 7 games man I literally said the season is extremely young right there.

If this was a Laker doing this you'd have no problem posting it, 7 games or not. This D'Lo **** bothers you so much I ain't even mention the Lakers :lol:

We know it's early. We know this isn't sustainable. The point (for me at least) isn't the actual tangible numbers there but the fact that he's looking really good so far in BKN and has a bright future at 21 years old.

PER 36 obviously isn't perfect and the season is extremely young...but he's 21 years old.

I was one of the few Lakers fans who thought there was no way we would trade D'lo, but man i hate these kind of stats lol. Not to mention he would probably be averaging about 6-7 turnovers at his current pace.

This is gonna be a trade where i think both teams win, especially if we score on two FA's this summer. now if we flame out and get nobody we basically just traded what i think will be a future AS for cap space & Kuzma (who i think will be a solid starter).

As far as Randle goes i'm 50/50 on him, he's a consistent jumper away from being a 18 & 10 guy & would be great running the break with Zo & BI, but unless we get rid of clarkson & deng he kinda has to go if the Lakers are sticking to their plan of bringing in two Max players.

I don't get the cynicism w/ early season stats. If you follow the league you know how early in the season it is. You know what's obviously not sustainable. It's obviously not meant to be taken with serious merit. There's no need to get in the feels and bring up the sample size with every single stat posted.

It's early. We, know :lol:

Dlo is nice man and he's getting better. He had to bounce from the Lakers though.

The Dlo vs Bumiay thing is dead now. :lol: Dlo ishing on him Wavy.

I don't get the cynicism w/ early season stats. If you follow the league you know how early in the season it is. You know what's obviously not sustainable. It's obviously not meant to be taken with serious merit. There's no need to get in the feels and bring up the sample size with every single stat posted.

It's early. We, know :lol:

I mean....it's OD these days though man. We're treating basketball like football weeks in here :lol:.

Dudes were posting per 36 stats after 3 games. That's ridiculous. **** like Aaron Gordon shooting 60% from 3. Russ shooting 61% from the FT line.

I mean...it's fine to look at these stats to see and hope a player shows improvement to that area. But you got people comparing 3 game stretches to entire seasons. That's just flat out dumb.

I mean....it's OD these days though man. We're treating basketball like football weeks in here :lol:.

Dudes were posting per 36 stats after 3 games. That's ridiculous. **** like Aaron Gordon shooting 60% from 3. Russ shooting 61% from the FT line.

I mean...it's fine to look at these stats to see and hope a player shows improvement to that area. But you got people comparing 3 game stretches to entire seasons. That's just flat out dumb.

It's not dumb, it's fun :lol: (well for some) #SmallSampleSizeTheatre

It's only dumb if you actually extrapolate a 7 game sample size for an entire season and are serious about it :lol:

And your example is my point. Anyone who follows NBA knows that those Aaron Gordon stats won't last. Everyone knows this. No one is seriously thinking AG is going to break 40% on 3's man. The point of those numbers are to highlight the kind of start to the season he's having. That's it :lol:

Dawg....so :lol: we know it's 7 games man I literally said the season is extremely young right there.

If this was a Laker doing this you'd have no problem posting it, 7 games or not. This D'Lo **** bothers you so much I ain't even mention the Lakers :lol:

We know it's early. We know this isn't sustainable. The point (for me at least) isn't the actual tangible numbers there but the fact that he's looking really good so far in BKN and has a bright future at 21 years old.

I hate per 36 so no I'd never post it.

****, that's good for an 8 year vet :lol:

And it ain't all roses with D'Lo in BKN so far. BKN plays no d, incredibly fast, and the Nets are better with Spencer on the floor instead of him right now. And there may be some regression hitting at some point this season. Or not.

But even still, he's having a really good start to the season for a 21 year old who was a salary dump. And if he was stinking it up so far through 7 games in BKN ****** WOULD NOT HESITATE to post those numbers :lol:

And it ain't all roses with D'Lo in BKN so far. BKN plays no d, incredibly fast, and the Nets are better with Spencer on the floor instead of him right now. And there may be some regression hitting at some point this season. Or not.

But even still, he's having a really good start to the season for a 21 year old who was a salary dump. And if he was stinking it up so far through 7 games in BKN *****s WOULD NOT HESITATE to post those numbers :lol:

Other than wavy I doubt it.

Alright semantic man. The point is, is that if a Laker was having this kind of start to the season you would be happy about it and be posting their numbers. Raw numbers, per 36, whatever :lol:

Nah, I don't care about 7 game sample sizes, I'm not in here posting Kuz, BI, Zo stats per 36 or otherwise every day. I despised that when it was done in the Laker thread when D'Lo was still on the team and it's still stupid now.

Nah, I don't care about 7 game sample sizes, I'm not in here posting Kuz, BI, Zo stats per 36 or otherwise every day. I despised that when it was done in the Laker thread when D'Lo was still on the team and it's still stupid now.

I feel you bro. My bad for the assumption.

The Lin injury is a gift and a curse for D'Lo

On one hand he gets more development as a playmaker.

But less chance to see if he's better suited to play off ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom