Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors trying to avoid a potential Melo situation :lol:

IMG_0298.JPG

Contract from 2012

This is EXACTLY the **** i'm talking about with the hype man smfh Marc Gasol (you know just a former Defensive player of the year) & Dirk Nowitski (Just one of the greatest scorers/shooters to ever play the game)... he's being compared to these guys because he had a HALF season of playing good basketball for a non playoff team. We just refuse to let talent grow w/o hyping it.

This is EXACTLY the **** i'm talking about with the hype man smfh Marc Gasol (you know just a former Defensive player of the year) & Dirk Nowitski (Just one of the greatest scorers/shooters to ever play the game)... he's being compared to these guys because he had a HALF season of playing good basketball for a non playoff team. We just refuse to let talent grow w/o hyping it.

Have you looked at his stats this year? 17/11/4 on 50/50/90 and this is with a slow start to the season.

IMG_0206.PNG

what about 17/11/4 with BAD defense turns out to be a Dirk/Gasol Hybrid ..... if anything he's Marc Gasol - the defense

Popovich on new resting rule: "Frankly, it's a little bit cloudy... I'm just glad I was never one of those guys that rested people."

Pop gon Pop :lol:

what about 17/11/4 with BAD defense turns out to be a Dirk/Gasol Hybrid ..... if anything he's Marc Gasol - the defense

Read the article B

"Like mix of Marc Gasol and Dirk Nowitzki," Stojakovic says, citing Gasol's passing skills and Nowitzki's soft shooting touch.

His assists come off the dribble. "I don't remember many guys that can lead a break and find a guy at 6'11"," says Nuggets president of basketball operations Tim Connelly. "I think he's one of the best passers, period"—as in, at any position.

Seems pretty damn accurate to me

jabari has looked as one dimensional as they come even when healthy. a pf who doesnt play a lick of d , doesnt grab rebounds but can get buckets. ....typical dude nt would love.

No i for one don't..... Marc Gasol is a good passing big man with a soft touch..... Adding dirk who is known as one of the best shooters ever is pure gas. Saying that Jokic is one of the best passers in the league is also pure gas... Demarcus cousins is a big man who can run the break and make good passes & has a soft touch, Anthony davis also to a lesser extent.... it's dumb for you to use Dirk, Jokic isn't NEARLY on the level of dirk when it comes to shooting the ball.

I'm sure this question has probably been asked before but how many devices/people can be logged on to NBA LeaguePass at the same time? So many conflicting reports online but I wanted to know before I invested.

No i for one don't..... Marc Gasol is a good passing big man with a soft touch..... Adding dirk who is known as one of the best shooters ever is pure gas. Saying that Jokic is one of the best passers in the league is also pure gas... Demarcus cousins is a big man who can run the break and make good passes & has a soft touch, Anthony davis also to a lesser extent.... it's dumb for you to use Dirk, Jokic isn't NEARLY on the level of dirk when it comes to shooting the ball.

There's no way you watched Young Joc and came to the conclusion that's he not one of the best passers in the league.

His shooting (efficiency) is closer to Dirk than Marc for one and the ONLY comparison to Marc was the passing, which is accurate. Just because other big men can pass doesn't mean that the comparison doesn't make sense. It's possible to compare certain skills. That's what context is for. It's not rocket science

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom