Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam what?

Just because you don't get your shot blocked doesn't mean they're clean looks. The shots that are there that he's missing because of his handles and technique are more revealing. Example:

You're only citing the shots that he's shooting, not the shots that he can't even shoot because of his handle and technique.

That video is exactly what I said at the end. That's not a strength of his at the moment and y'all want to him to force him to do it to please you. People in here keep saying he can't get his shot off at all, that's not the case bottom line. He's gotten clean looks playing to what he's comfortable with. And the majority of those looks haven't been blocked or even heavily contested. Those are all facts.

That video is exactly what I said at the end. That's not a strength of his at the moment and y'all want to him to force him to do it to please you. People in here keep saying he can't get his shot off at all, that's not the case bottom line. He's gotten clean looks playing to what he's comfortable with. And the majority of those looks haven't been blocked or even heavily contested. Those are all facts.

And that's my point as well.

It was obviously a huge talking point coming into the draft and at the very least he's done nothing to alleviate those concerns. It's not even about trying to please his critics it's more so just showing the capacity to improve upon that, which he hasn't so far. If I were a lonzo guy, i'd personally be midly concerned because if he doesn't fix or adjust it, idk how can be a good player in the league. NO PG has that impediment this severe. It's not even about the shot form, he can barely dribble fam.

I mean he can't go right at all, he can't dribble against any sort of pressure right now, and those are facts too. But whatever, if you like lonzo then you should still be in his corner and if you don't obviously so far he's proving you right. It's only been 8 games but what he's displayed is EXACTLY why I and others weren't hot on him at all.

The snake back gawd

Artwork

54EA8ABF-18E2-4C6D-BB18-F70F31FCC199.gif

Seems like they shouldn't have taken a risk on a 19-year old if they weren't willing to work around that. Based on Russell this season it was a problem that could be addressed.

Kinda hard to predict him being a snitch and how much he's gonna pout.

Him and the Lakers needed a change. Nothing else to it.

Reactions: God
And that's my point as well.

It was obviously a huge talking point coming into the draft and at the very least he's done nothing to alleviate those concerns. It's not even about trying to please his critics it's more so just showing the capacity to improve upon that, which he hasn't so far. If I were a lonzo guy, i'd personally be midly concerned because if he doesn't fix or adjust it, idk how can be a good player in the league. NO PG has that impediment this severe. It's not even about the shot form, he can barely dribble fam.

I mean he can't go right at all, he can't dribble against any sort of pressure right now, and those are facts too. But whatever, if you like lonzo then you should still be in his corner and if you don't obviously so far he's proving you right. It's only been 8 games but what he's displayed is EXACTLY why I and others weren't hot on him at all.

All of your concerns are legitimate, it's just people are conflating different issues and making blatantly false statements as far as his ability to get shots and clean looks.

That's a facet of his game that right now I'm not alarmed about because everything else is as good as advertised, he's been a bonus defensively, and he's looked fine running the P & R and making the right play out of it. Him going right pulling up is a small thing to me, I've seen him take floaters, a couple mid range jumpers, even put people in jail a couple times, so the ability is there. He just needs more repetition.

lakers needed to get out of bad contracts
team brought in 6 new players.
young core was still move forward with d'lo...they all rocked with each other off the court anyway...nick young was still hangiing with him after the fact

I'm not giving up on Zo and he'll get it eventually but imagine this year's team having traded the #2 and moz for lopez/hart. D'lo is pretty much everything we're missing right now

To me that seems like a poor reason to give up an asset of that value for what they got in return. I'm sure that your logic is close to what they felt in the building, though.

On the court he would be a perfect fit with Lonzo so that's just one example of what they sacrificed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom