Status
Not open for further replies.
EF012DFA-8A5C-4F38-BCE4-80CB2FDE681E.jpeg
0E8D3221-2E8D-4606-92B0-6A9F90039DDE.jpeg
Hooping shoes?
Which shoes do you guys/girls Ball in?

Pics in action for proof or lies

We reallly do this over here! Pg1s

I haven't shot a basketball in probably a year smh.

I tried to step on a court last month after going a full year without touching a basketball.
Talk about washed :smh:

Not sure how y’all do this. Like if I go a week without touching a ball I get anxiety.

I’m going out like Kobe. Going to have to cart me off the court

I hooped wednesday. averaged 7 a game. Played for like 4 hrs. I hoop in everything though. I can wear whatever and get it done. Un-ds'd the cyber monday 3s the other night. Played just fine in em

Not sure how y’all do this. Like if I go a week without touching a ball I get anxiety.

I’m going out like Kobe. Going to have to cart me off the court

Never thought I'd get to this point. My entire childhood consisted of basketball year round. Once the hoop dreams failed...I STILL managed to hoop at least a few times weekly. A league here and there. Suddenly when 29 rolled around...I just became preoccupied with a ton of other **** :smh:. 31 now and I can count on one hand the number of times I've played in the past few years.

I still wanna turn it around before I reach the point of no return.

Thought it was just me that saw this.

I mean get yourself that Keon Clark bag before you check out

IMG_9593.JPG

I ain't even know them peoples threw 8 at Keon. They said he did 4, and he back home now. Keon Clark's eyes used to be read as ****. You could smell the cognac through his pores.

Also, Bobby Simmons was a master contract year finesser. He got that bag....and put the hood on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom