• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the best coaches I had growing up couldn't play and were old and out of shape

And the guys who were in shape and took their game seriously were always terrible coaches

:lol: actually you might have a point now that im looking back on my own experiences

I do skill work so it’s different for me. I touch a ball everyday.

But I’m 32. My vertical is on the decline, knees starting to hurt and everything. I’m still quick and I’ve added craft. I’m coming to grips with one day I’m going to be like Mark Jackson or sauceless like Lonzo. I’m delaying the wash as long as I can
I'm 35 and damn I'm on my old KB steez already. Still ball like 3 to 4 times a week but it's hard ad he'll going up against these mid 20 year olds now. I just stay in the post and use my old Man strength.

Two days ago we was playing and the ball goes out of bounds. I bend down to pick it up and hurt my back.... It hit me hard how washed I am right then and there. It isn't like I'm some out of shape mid 30 year old either. I run over 100 miles a month and lift weights all the time. Still washed

When I'm in LA I play pickup at the 24 in Hollywood or at USC facility from time to time

Makes my game better than playing vs 40 year old dudes here in Dallas lol

Can’t stand the Lakers but I’m rooting for Lonzo.

I tried his shooting form For 10-15 minutes and you see real results. I went 10 for 30. It’s pretty fun to shoot like that.

A Blazers fan won $250 shooting like Lonzo last night :lol:

31 years old....haven’t dunked in 10 years, couldn’t even touch the rim the last time I tried. Imma fat boy now. Handles still decent. Jumper still wet as rain water.

Its the wkd beby...gotta get rite
20170805_111802_Film2.jpg

For me, I never stopped being active. Still have the greek god body. Still work out all the time. Play in leagues, football, hoops, softball/kickball, etc. Still box. When you never stop, you never have to get back into it. When I play with and against dudes I used to growing up...it's not even a challenge. Not even just because I'm physically imposing, but I'm just better.I'm a smarter player now. Always a natural scorer, but now I affect the game in even more ways.

I'm 2000 Mark Jackson on the court rn.

Pros:

Excellent pick and pop guard. Post game crazy. At a solid 6ft, 215 @millenial ....them young bouls can't hold me. Be passing out the double and finding cutters. Defensive IQ crazy. I'm a team defender. East coast rock handles. My Jelly game crazy :emoji_grapes:. Baltimore toughness. Leader of men.

Cons:

Absolutely no stamina compared to the young *****. Play a half court game. Can't push the pace like I want to. Back spasms like Steve Nash. Jumper is broke, so I turn down shots :smh:.

I'm 27. If I find my jumper....it's a wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom