• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd get to this point. My entire childhood consisted of basketball year round. Once the hoop dreams failed...I STILL managed to hoop at least a few times weekly. A league here and there. Suddenly when 29 rolled around...I just became preoccupied with a ton of other **** :smh:. 31 now and I can count on one hand the number of times I've played in the past few years.

I still wanna turn it around before I reach the point of no return.

I do skill work so it’s different for me. I touch a ball everyday.

But I’m 32. My vertical is on the decline, knees starting to hurt and everything. I’m still quick and I’ve added craft. I’m coming to grips with one day I’m going to be like Mark Jackson or sauceless like Lonzo. I’m delaying the wash as long as I can

Never thought I'd get to this point. My entire childhood consisted of basketball year round. Once the hoop dreams failed...I STILL managed to hoop at least a few times weekly. A league here and there. Suddenly when 29 rolled around...I just became preoccupied with a ton of other **** :smh:. 31 now and I can count on one hand the number of times I've played in the past few years.

Same. I'll still wash @leemelone though. You know he don't hoop...and them boys play soft on the west coast.

Will Cauley Stein in a few years.

CDR was the truth man. Rodney Carney >>
kid is a full out clown...shouldve known when he pulled up with the trill will.

and you tripping Rodney was just a athlete playing basketabll that developed a jumpshot.

homeboy had no game at all.

IMG_9593.JPG

I ain't even know them peoples threw 8 at Keon. They said he did 4, and he back home now. Keon Clark's eyes used to be read as ****. You could smell the cognac through his pores.

Also, Bobby Simmons was a master contract year finesser. He got that bag....and put the hood on.

Clips legend Bobby Simmons :pimp: :pimp: one of my favorite clips ever

this scares me bc i see myself headed this way. gotdamn. im down to one or twice a week and i feel like i kid when i get to step into the gym.

lay my clothes out night before. lol.

Can’t stand the Lakers but I’m rooting for Lonzo.

I tried his shooting form For 10-15 minutes and you see real results. I went 10 for 30. It’s pretty fun to shoot like that.

Jealous of y'all smh haven't hooped since The end of May :frown:

Got on the court and went through Some skill work though last couple of weekends though :pimp: :pimp: Like nothing changed baby

Rudy Gay and Mario chalmers are my spirit animals

Last edited:
ZO the reason Lakers lost last night. Gave his team nothin. Dame Lillard had all the energy in the world to him that game winner cus he aint have to defend the whole night.
Still rooting for ZO tho.... not even sure why anymore

I’d never be head coach. Man it’s stressful enough when my kids don’t play well. I can’t imagine being responsible for a team full time.

I kinda wanna try my hand at being an assistant. On the middle school level or below (can't **** w/ HS kids at all right now). Which is the one of the reasons why I need to get back right...cause I can't be looking washed in front of kids I'm trying to teach the game to.

I kinda wanna try my hand at being an assistant. On the middle school level or below (can't **** w/ HS kids at all right now). Which is the one of the reasons why I need to get back right...cause I can't be looking washed in front of kids I'm trying to teach the game to.

I can’t mess with middle school. That’s when kids become family men. I’m really tempted into coaching HS just cause of the success I’ve had here so far with some kids. I just don’t want to teach.

I feel like the best coaches I had growing up couldn't play and were old and out of shape

And the guys who were in shape and took their game seriously were always terrible coaches

ZO the reason Lakers lost last night. Gave his team nothin. Dame Lillard had all the energy in the world to him that game winner cus he aint have to defend the whole night.
Still rooting for ZO tho.... not even sure why anymore

Lmao, he barely turned 20 and has played 8 professional games and you've given up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom