• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised refs called Russ on that lane violation. He did it more than once last year and they completely ignored it.
Calling lane violations and all these travels, they might have really changed their ways.....I give em 2 more weeks before they're back to their old ones.

Knicks with a better record than the Thunder 9 games in :pimp:

People last year talking about about how Melo and Rose should be taking all the shots and not passing because there was no one else on the team >D

Rose still playing like straight garbage on Cleveland and Melo hasn't suddenly transformed into "Olympic Melo" on OKC :wink:

Stopped reading.

Just saw the refs were with **** in the thunder game. Russ got hit in the face and didn’t draw a foul. Then melon gets a flagrant on an and 1. Double clutching when someone comes to block your shot isn’t a basketball move any more.

Surprised refs called Russ on that lane violation. He did it more than once last year and they completely ignored it.
Calling lane violations and all these travels, they might have really changed their ways.....I give em 2 more weeks before they're back to their old ones.

Got away with it in a playoff game :smh:

Last edited:
Kristaps is a perfect example of why the "anybody can make the ASG from the East" narrative is bad to me. Like, yes, I understand that Paul George, Jimmy Butler and Melo went West, but dudes like Kristaps and Brad Beal, who didn't make the team last year, have been balling out.

Stopped reading.

Did I say the Knicks were better than the Thunder? Nope.

There's no way the Knicks are finishing with a record close to OKC, if that happened it would be a monumental collapse and miracle in one.

Would be hilarious though.

Kristaps is a perfect example of why the "anybody can make the ASG from the East" narrative is bad to me. Like, yes, I understand that Paul George, Jimmy Butler and Melo went East, but dudes like Kristaps and Brad Beal, who didn't make the team last year, have been balling out.

Yeah it's not like Jerian Grant is all of a sudden gonna be an all star :lol:

Guy that had no shot to make the all star team in the past because of other players blocking them are gonna get their chance.

I've seen Porzingis play more defense in these 9 games than I've seen his entire time Melo was there :lol:

Brandon Ingram has improved a lot from last year. Still need to put some weight on but he getting to the basket like it's nothing and shooting better.

Dude seems to finally realize that he don't gotta take pullups or fadeaways, he was in full attack mode last night & i hope he continues. he's letting things come to him instead of forcing tough shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom