Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0311.PNG

NBA savant is my go to for player stats, Now I have to research and see if their on point :ohwell:

I really don't trust Basketball Reference.

Especially with their team stats i.e. ORTG, DRTG all those are estimated and and not exact like nba stats website.

Interesting. Didn't know that.

Shot 37% from that area last year, 41% from that area this year (so far) and it's completely sane to put him in the same class of Dirk and Chris Paul for midrange shooting. Like i said, he better that that lol

Cavs about to be the first 9th seed to win the chip.

BOOK IT.

He shot 47% from mid post all star break last year. Unsustainable tho

“He’s still a terrible three point shooter and he needs to stop shooting mid range jumpers even though he’s doing both well”

Not sure what he should be doing if he can’t shoot the 3 and should stop the mid range jumpers. I’m just not smart enough for NT basketball.

“He’s still a terrible three point shooter and he needs to stop shooting mid range jumpers even though he’s doing both well”

Not sure what he should be doing if he can’t shoot the 3 and should stop the mid range jumpers. I’m just not smart enough for NT basketball.

What do the analytics say?

Become a better 3pt shooter or take more 3's if he's going to continue to hoist from the midrange? This ain't rocket science :lol: Last night was ideal for him.

where is lebron going next year? i can't think of a team in the east that makes sense for both him and the team.
He's too cerebral for us to figure out fool. It doesn't matter where he goes anyway. If he really wanted he could average 50 a game remember

Become a better 3pt shooter or take more 3's if he's going to continue to hoist from the midrange? This ain't rocket science :lol: Last night was ideal for him.

If he isn’t a good 3 point shooter, he should shoot more as opposed to stepping inside the line where the chances are higher of him making the shot?

I don’t see the logic in that.

Based Jesus Based Jesus naw they both should be Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom