• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comparison of 9 games is meant to be light and humorous my dude, I didn't realize that needed to be so explicit for you not to take it personally.

Guess I'm not in here enough. I thought you were really trying to give the Knicks vs. Thunder argument legs. My b.

Untitled.png

The Knicks having young building blocks & being kinda fun is the cherry on top of a wild 2017

Harden real fun to watch when he not on the dumb ****.

Shame Kris was drafted to the Knicks. Sound like his brother smart enough to get him outta there.

He shot 47% from mid post all star break last year. Unsustainable tho

He's currently shooting 50% from the midrange area this year per bball ref. Do you know how many guys shoot 47% from that area on good volume?

And NBA.com has him at 41% from that area so far this season by the way.

Last edited:
He shot 40% from the midrange area last season, and it wasn't like he was prolific either he made 13 field goals from that area total :lol: why are you choosing this hill to die on Lmao

He's currently shooting 50% from the midrange area this year per bball ref. Do you know how many guys shoot 47% from that area on good volume? To even insinuate that he's in that class of a shooter based on 13 made field goals from last season is dumb. you better than this.

He not even shooting 50 from mid range according to the numbers I'm looking at.

Where y'all getting y'all numbers from?

He not even shooting 50 from mid range according to the numbers I'm looking at.

Where y'all getting y'all numbers from?

Per bball ref, BI shooting .500% from 16 to the 3 this season. At least that was the numbers I'm looking at.

But I see per NBA.com he's at 41% on the season from that area.

Per bball ref, BI shooting .500% from 16 to the 3 this season. At least that was the numbers I'm looking at.

But I see per NBA.com he's at 41% on the season from that area.

IMG_0311.PNG

NBA savant is my go to for player stats, Now I have to research and see if their on point :ohwell:

I really don't trust Basketball Reference.

Especially with their team stats i.e. ORTG, DRTG all those are estimated and and not exact like nba stats website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom