• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okc gonna be aight. The dudes literally just joined together days before the season began. It’ll take almost till feb/March before they figure **** out.

Lol, I knew he was gonna get all pissed.

You can talk about the way they draw fouls all you want, it’s been a foul fest in Embiid’s young career whenever he’s been on the floor too.

And since the rule change this year, Harden’s been getting to the line at his lowest rate since he was in OKC. They’re not giving him as many touch fouls on the perimeter anymore. He’s a pick and roll wizard, he attacks constantly... and yeah, he does gets fouled a lot.

Why the hell does it matter whether I enjoy watching Harden play or not? I already said I think he's extremely skilled, I just don't enjoy watching him when he gets into his foul drawing kick. When he's on his game and just cooking dudes, sure, but when he constantly does that Manu **** where he drives in and sticks the ball out into the defenders arms it's extremely annoying to watch.

Wait, what? He was atrocious all of last season.

I know the Rose fan thing is heavy but to argue that he is a good player in 2017 is far out.
Wrong. Knicks was playing atrocious all of last season and Rose unfairly got the lion's share of the blame. Not to mention there was another player who had a way higher usage rate than Rose (Melo)

Anyway, I was talking about this season

Damn they just showed on bottom line on ESPN that Lonzo is 1-15 in the 4th quarter of his last 4 games :sick:

How is Lonzo's free throw shooting that bad?

D49AC965-78DB-49E4-A5F4-3439895409FB.gif

Season is a wash. We're not winning 50 games why even play him. Tank it out.
tank ? yall got a better record then okc without kawhi. even without kawhi yall might make the playoffs and win 45 games. pop the goat and it aint really close.
if you guys going to tank you need to start losing a lot more games .

What i don't get about the Russ is the common denominator narrative is that teams he have been on have been rather successful with him playing like that. he's made the Finals & lost to the Lebron/Wade/Bosh Heat, Lost to the Pop/Duncan/Parker Spurs & the 73-9 Warriors... his style of play has clearly helped his teams more than it hurt.

As far as OKC goes, them having such a high ranked Defense is what has been most surprising to me i thought that would be the hardest thing to come together. It's of no surprise to me that guys who are use to being the #1 options & having to create most of the offense themselves are taking awhile to really form chemistry on offense. Especially to close the games which they have now had three losses coming at the end of close games.

As i see it now they will probably still finish a top 4 seed & depending on Kawhi health will be the second hardest team to beat come playoff time in the West. they along with everyone else in the league are simply vying for a chance to get annihilated by the Warriors but the road there will be great for them.

Also for the second time with all these people getting hype for statlines on mediocre teams why are AD & Boogie getting no love for what they are doing with EASILY the worst constructed roster in the league?

Also for the second time with all these people getting hype for statlines on mediocre teams why are AD & Boogie getting no love for what they are doing with EASILY the worst constructed roster in the league?
AD and Boogie have been great. Their wins though, outside of the Cleveland game, are against teams that you'd assume they'd beat (Lakers, Kings, Mavs, Bulls, Pacers).

What i don't get about the Russ is the common denominator narrative is that teams he have been on have been rather successful with him playing like that. he's made the Finals & lost to the Lebron/Wade/Bosh Heat, Lost to the Pop/Duncan/Parker Spurs & the 73-9 Warriors... his style of play has clearly helped his teams more than it hurt.

As far as OKC goes, them having such a high ranked Defense is what has been most surprising to me i thought that would be the hardest thing to come together. It's of no surprise to me that guys who are use to being the #1 options & having to create most of the offense themselves are taking awhile to really form chemistry on offense. Especially to close the games which they have now had three losses coming at the end of close games.

As i see it now they will probably still finish a top 4 seed & depending on Kawhi health will be the second hardest team to beat come playoff time in the West. they along with everyone else in the league are simply vying for a chance to get annihilated by the Warriors but the road there will be great for them.

giphy (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom