• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so funny to me that the take after the way this season is going is "The Knicks did Derrick Rose wrong by not showcasing him properly".

It’s absolutely on Rose why doesn’t get to the line just like it’s on him why he doesn’t shoot 3s
Derrick was in the top ten among guards in points scored in the paint last season but among the bottom in free throw rate

Refs have it in for him

Can't even get a flagrant call when he gets clotheslined

Derrick was in the top ten among guards in points scored in the paint last season but among the bottom in free throw rate

Refs have it in for him

Can't even get a flagrant call when he gets clotheslined

He spends so much time avoiding contact though. And getting fouled isn’t just at the rim. The great guards are drawing fouls in PNR and off of pump fakes. He’s just not crafty and hasn’t developed any craft in years

Not sure why the refs would have a vendetta against Rose

Can't blame derrick for not getting to the line

That's on the refs
Still got up more shots a night than Porzingis, still doesn't shoot threes. Lack of free throws is just one component of a larger issue.

If he's getting up 15 shots, your offense is destined for mediocrity .

It’s not the shot selection on the but moreso the degree of difficulty. Not just against Utah but Indiana and Atlanta.

Giannis is finishing at the rim whereas Simmons is getting shots in the paint. Just don’t think 48% will be sustainable
I guess time will tell. I'd be shocked if he completely falls off from that area, though.

It's so funny to me that the take after the way this season is going is "The Knicks did Derrick Rose wrong by not showcasing him properly".

The narrative remains the same. The only difference is the person keeping the ball from Derrick is just a dramatically better player than Melo

Bron needs to have the ball and that's all right

Derrick needs time with the bench players

The narrative remains the same. The only difference is the person keeping the ball from Derrick is just a dramatically better player than Melo

Bron needs to have the ball and that's all right

Derrick needs time with the bench players
Gotta respect the stan commitment, I guess.

Reactions: OTG
Just wait until they flip the switch, though

Not that their defense is ever going to be good, but the fact that they've shown up for the "marquee" games this year does lead me to believe Cleveland has some type of switch to flip.

again i hate Bron & the Cavs, but they are absolutely not anywhere near as bad a defense as early numbers are suggesting when they actually are focused. They only lost Kyrie & RJ from last years squad & added Crowder & IT. they made it to the Finals last year with one loss going through the east with the same players, so i find it kind of difficult to believe that they can't do it again.

again i hate Bron & the Cavs, but they are absolutely not anywhere near as bad a defense as early numbers are suggesting when they actually are focused. They only lost Kyrie & RJ from last years squad & added Crowder & IT. they made it to the Finals last year with one loss going through the east with the same players, so i find it kind of difficult to believe that they can't do it again.

Lebron DGAF about defense and they added two negative defenders in Wade and Rose.

You dont have to be so negative about it just because the warriors will win it all.Enjoy your team playing basketball all of your posts about the spurs have been so negative it’s entertainment at the end of the day
Nope. The worst thing you can do is be a middle of the pack team. That's a waste of everyone's time.

another year older another year slower. cavs as a whole are an old team. age equals slower hands, slower reflexes. the league is almost in a completely new generation with the majority of the teams being young lineups now. young plays are like puppies. unlimited energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom