• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, that sucks. Horford’s been quietly balling on both ends and the chemistry between he and Kyrie was coming along nicely.

Maybe Kyrie will take 24 shots tonight.
Something something Mamba blood/mentality

Wrong. Knicks was playing atrocious all of last season and Rose unfairly got the lion's share of the blame. Not to mention there was another player who had a way higher usage rate than Rose (Melo)

Anyway, I was talking about this season

Uh, nah. I'm not blaming Rose for the Knicks' struggles. I'm blaming him for having zero court vision or decisionmaking ability, being a terrible defender and playmaker, and selling out for his own stats at the expense of everything else.

Not to mention not being able to shoot which makes his offense incredibly predictable now that he's only a B athlete.

Uh, nah. I'm not blaming Rose for the Knicks' struggles. I'm blaming him for having zero court vision or decisionmaking ability, being a terrible defender and playmaker, and selling out for his own stats at the expense of everything else.

Not to mention not being able to shoot which makes his offense incredibly predictable now that he's only a B athlete.
let it go. the rose stans will never drop it. "hes not being utilized correctly or is in the wrong system"..... cant just accept hes just buns af now.

Dude at my job watching Stephen A Smith ranting on my Sixers. SAS bum *** is so mad :rofl: :rofl:

I love it :pimp:

Tired *** argument. "No team should be allowed to lose on purpose."

The team was a perennial fringe 8th seed contender since 04. You don't win anything in this league without a pair of superstars at the LEAST. You don't draft superstars at pick 13-16 every year. The team was in basketball purgatory and unlike some of these teams that will try to win for the sake of winning and put themselves in the same position of "good enough not to be bad, bad enough not to be good", Hinkie decided to sacrifice in the short term to be great in the long term.

He can piss and moan about it all he wants. At the end of the day, we're in a better spot now then we were 5 years ago and that's all that matters.

Sauce Fredo out tonite??? Yessssss. Between him and hot sauce, that's too much sauce. Glad I bet the early lines

tank ? yall got a better record then okc without kawhi. even without kawhi yall might make the playoffs and win 45 games. pop the goat and it aint really close.
if you guys going to tank you need to start losing a lot more games .

It's a blatant reverse jinx. I'm here to counter it but I can't do it alone. Pop going for his 6th ring. Finna be a breeze

Tired *** argument. "No team should be allowed to lose on purpose."

The team was a perennial fringe 8th seed contender since 04. You don't win anything in this league without a pair of superstars at the LEAST. You don't draft superstars at pick 13-16 every year. The team was in basketball purgatory and unlike some of these teams that will try to win for the sake of winning and put themselves in the same position of "good enough not to be bad, bad enough not to be good", Hinkie decided to sacrifice in the short term to be great in the long term.

He can piss and moan about it all he wants. At the end of the day, we're in a better spot now then we were 5 years ago and that's all that matters.

He sounds so stupid. Is he just gonna ***** and moan about the tanking we did to be able to get the players we have now no matter how many games we win over the next few years?

Finally getting a chance to watch film on Ben Simmons.

His box scores look good, film is still ugly to me. I don’t think he can sustain this efficiency either.
I’ve actually been impressed with him as a scorer.

Shot selection has been basically perfect. He’s been insistent on getting to the rim. About 45% of his attempts are there. No 3s or long 2s, some 10-15 footers mixed in. Perfect for where his game is at right now.

None of his percentages from any area of the floor jump off the page either. 67% at the rim might come down a little, but I’d be surprised by a sharp drop off. League average there is 62% and he’s long, athletic and has always shown great touch in that area.

So i think he can keep it up. At worst, he might suffer a very modest regression.

Season is a wash. We're not winning 50 games why even play him. Tank it out.
You dont have to be so negative about it just because the warriors will win it all.Enjoy your team playing basketball all of your posts about the spurs have been so negative it’s entertainment at the end of the day

On reddit there was a thread were Ben Simmons apparently chucks the most back court heaves by a large margin good on him for not caring about percentages

Finally getting a chance to watch film on Ben Simmons.

His box scores look good, film is still ugly to me. I don’t think he can sustain this efficiency either.

Huh? this kid is fun to watch. He 6'10 getting to the rim with EASE. If Greek can do what he's doing w/o being a good shooter yet Simmons can.

You dont have to be so negative about it just because the warriors will win it all.Enjoy your team playing basketball all of your posts about the spurs have been so negative it’s entertainment at the end of the day

It's a trap. Team is on a 3 game win streak and 5th in the west without their best player. Looking like the crop of the league. Expectations are sky high for them. Don't fall for it

I’ve actually been impressed with him as a scorer.

Shot selection has been basically perfect. He’s been insistent on getting to the rim. About 45% of his attempts are there. No 3s or long 2s, some 10-15 footers mixed in. Perfect for where his game is at right now.

None of his percentages from any area of the floor jump off the page either. 67% at the rim might come down a little, but I’d be surprised by a sharp drop off. League average there is 62% and he’s long, athletic and has always shown great touch in that area.

So i think he can keep it up. At worst, he might suffer a very modest regression.

It’s not the shot selection on the but moreso the degree of difficulty. Not just against Utah but Indiana and Atlanta.

Giannis is finishing at the rim whereas Simmons is getting shots in the paint. Just don’t think 48% will be sustainable

18 and 4. On 50 percent shooting

All the while not getting foul calls.

All the while doing most of his damage in the first half because as the game goes on his touches get less and less
All the while taking more shots per game than a VASTLY superior scorer.

50% shooting is also a bit misleading when you don’t get to the line or take 3s. Your shots and points will almost always be identical, so you’re not nearly as efficient as your FG% would indicate.

This is important to note because if that’s your game and you’re taking the 2nd most shots on the team, the offense as a whole probably ranges from below average to terrible like the knicks’ did. That’s way too many touches given to a guy who isn’t that efficient.

50% shooting is also a bit misleading when you don’t get to the line or take 3s. Your shots and points will almost always be identical, so you’re not nearly as efficient as your FG% would indicate.

This is important to note because if that’s your game and you’re taking the 2nd most shots on the team, the offense as a whole probably ranges from below average to terrible like the knicks’ did. That’s way too many touches given to a guy who isn’t that efficient.

Most teams would benefit from having a PG who doesn't decide whether he's shooting or passing the moment he crosses halfcourt.

Can't blame derrick for not getting to the line

That's on the refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom