• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors have already lost 3 games and they’re turning the rock over like crazy. I don’t see them only losing 9 more games.

And they are bored

they have two of the top teams in the east coming up, spurs with Kahwi sooner or later, and plus it's only 12 games in. turnovers in Kerrs schemes are going to happen when they get lazy, most are bone head moves that get away from them.

J Kidd tripping :lol:

However J Kidd out of Cal coming into today's NBA I would have question marks as well. For Kidd though, he came into an entirely different NBA than Lonzo is. From Pace, to scoring, etc. I do think Kidd would be a tad bit better than Ball at this stage if adjusted for Pace.

Really the only stark difference in kidd and ball 10 games in is the free throw attempts.

But i wouldn’t draft a pass first PG that high that can’t shoot in 2017 whether his name is Lonzo or Jason.

Bingo. Like, the climate in the NBA today compared to when J Kidd came into the league is wildly different.

The Mavs in Kidd's rookie year were like 6th in the league in pace and that number would be far and away the worst mark in today's NBA.

Steve Kerr talking directly to Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

:rofl:

camron.gif

College FT% still proves to be a more accurate predictor of NBA 3P%...so Lonzo's struggles shooting should be a surprise to no one.

I think he can get to a 35-37% range in time, but it was pretty clear he wasn't a true talent 40% shooter.

For some reason I still think Harden is madddddd under appreciated.

He needs to scowl some more or something.

I think he's appreciated just fine. One of the best offensive talents the league has seen that has some inexplicable no shows when it counts the most.

The funniest part about that J. Kidd video is that people are trying to clown & they are putting up identical numbers through their first 11 games :lol:

I think he's appreciated just fine. One of the best offensive talents the league has seen that has some inexplicable no shows when it counts the most.

Basically this, Harden is one of the most talented players in the league.... in a crucial playoff game he wasn't reentered in the game in favor of Josh Smith & Corey Brewer who ended up bringing them back.

people recognize him as a top 5 player, idk know how he's under appreciated?

Thing about harden is if you've seen one highlight video you've pretty much seen em all. His game is just uninteresting in that sense.

That gumbo look good af tho

Basically this, Harden is one of the most talented players in the league.... in a crucial playoff game he wasn't reentered in the game in favor of Josh Smith & Corey Brewer who ended up bringing them back.

people recognize him as a top 5 player, idk know how he's under appreciated?
I get his other “no show” criticisms but Houston won that game and you said it yourself Josh Smith and Corey Brewer brought them back why would you sub them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom