• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, just the other day I was thinking to myself "how can lawdog frequent the Clipper thread and never once pop in here and post"

It's days like today that answer that question for me.
SSDD

I get his other “no show” criticisms but Houston won that game and you said it yourself Josh Smith and Corey Brewer brought them back why would you sub them

you have a top 5 talent once the lead gets shrunken down to single digits, you gotta find a way to sub that man back in. For a coach to not feel comfortable putting you back in, in a playoff game is crazy to me

MVP

...also FB comments are filled with those responses
Who uses FB?
My Mom uses FB. SHe would probably say Russ is a beast a good defender and she'd probably say it on FB.
Ok, I see who says Russ is a beast on D, now.
Carry on.

Thing about harden is if you've seen one highlight video you've pretty much seen em all. His game is just uninteresting in that sense.

That gumbo look good af tho
He altered his game a little bit when he came to Houston. He was a lot more aggressive to the rim from what I remember in OKC plus a lot better in the catch and shoot from 3.

Recently was wondering has the faster pace in the NBA affected his game.

He altered his game a little bit when he came to Houston. He was a lot more aggressive to the rim from what I remember in OKC plus a lot better in the catch and shoot from 3.

Recently was wondering has the faster pace in the NBA affected his game.

He's better at finishing at the rim with the Rockets. Definitely agree with the catch and shoot.

30 and 10 with no all stars next to him.

All time great offensive player
Gordon/Anderson are all star caliber players. Nene is his prime too.

you have a top 5 talent once the lead gets shrunken down to single digits, you gotta find a way to sub that man back in. For a coach to not feel comfortable putting you back in, in a playoff game is crazy to me
Everything tells me McHale wanted to embarrass him.

It's all time greats that only got one MVP or no MVP's. That don't mean Harden is unappreciated, just mean other players had better years than him.
Westbrook definitely shouldn't have won. There's a case for Curry, but to me, Harden should have won that year as well.
He's better at finishing at the rim with the Rockets. Definitely agree with the catch and shoot.
I don't know about better, just know he used to play more above the rim.

Well it worked out in the end. i think most coaches ride the bench until a mini slump were 2 or 3 possessions and it gets stagnant. they then put the starters back in just didnt happen that game.
It's all time greats that only got one MVP or no MVP's. That don't mean Harden is unappreciated, just mean other players had better years than him.
Yea Russ didnt tho

Yup. And he's never really had a good narrative to go behind his stats like a Steph did or Russ last year. Could happen again this year with Kyrie as well with him leaving Bron and becoming a leader and rounding out his game on both ends which also will always be a knock on Harden as well.

Gordon/Anderson are all star caliber players. Nene is his prime too..
Wait is this sarcasm?

Oh you mean Nene was an all star in his prime, this makes it sound like you're saying Nene is in his prime.

And Anderson/Gordon are faaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr from all star caliber players.

Anderson aint no all star calliber player also nene being an all star calliber player in his prime is irrelevant
If Korver made an all-star team, you really want to tell me that Anderson isn't all-star caliber?

Overall, a lot of players get snubbed from proper recognition, for better or worse reasons.

Surprisingly they've had good health here in Houston so far.

The chat comments on live streams are funny to read as well.
Me and my nephews we're cracking up yesterday at the ish people say... Russ is better then curry cause curry can't play d . Also if curry replaced Russ on OKC last year they wouldn't have won ten games....

Last edited:
If Korver made an all-star team, you really want to tell me that Anderson isn't all-star caliber?

Overall, a lot of players get snubbed from proper recognition, for better or worse reasons.

Yes man come on, Korver made it as a guard in the East for a shocking win streak by his team and to be honest, isn't really an all star caliber player. How in the world is Ryan Anderson an all star in the West as a forward, ever? It's never going to even be close. You have legitimate stars that don't make the all star team, man.

Playing with 'all stars' is about as arbitrary as getting 'triple doubles'. He has teammates that perfectly compliment his skillset and the coach's system. Not like he's out there with smush and kwame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom