• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I officially crown Towns the new David Robinson. All the talent in the world, and softer than Charmin.
Slap in the face to Admiral :lol: Spurs were top 10 in defense (usually top 3) literally every season he played, and yes that includes all those years before Pop AND Duncan. 5 coaches his first 6 years, 20/10, top 5 defensive unit, mostly 50+ wins each year.

I also always hated the soft label for a guy who won DPOY, MVP, 10 time all nba, 8 time all defense, Scoring title in his career.

Ppl put that same label on Garnett.

Trash barbershop opinion, no disrespect.

I'd have to agree ill steelo ill steelo

Brownstone Brownstone may be repeating some rehashed post/opinion on Admiral or perhaps to young to have seen him play.

When I think of soft players I don't include any player pre-2000.
I mean even dudes like Ainge and Hornacek had bare bone brawler attitudes when on court. The Admiral soft? I'd have to see lowlight tape to understand something like that. The era was scrappy top to bottom in a postplay league. Soft(Bigs Specifically) players didn't play. They damn sure didn't win AllNba defense and such.

Hell nah, he ain't, but how do you get that fat though? He paces sidelines, works practice, is around active lifestyles, doesn't have a desk job and he still looks like the penguin. **** is gross.

Dead :rofl:
Prob late night film sessions aka snack attack

Brownstone Brownstone skraight up out da barbershop

48D1D51B-0F98-40F0-819A-0D45A63A0C94.jpeg

Wiggins 3 ball has regressed, free throw rate regressed, he’s made zero strides as a facilitator, his rebound rate is identical to last year’s, marginal improvement as a help defender not as much man to man.... which means almost nothing since he was AWFUL on that end last yr & we’re 4 yrs, 3 off-seasons deep at this point

Pick maybe 2 of those areas and you can cut him slack based on the roster overhaul. The rest is disappointing, flat out.

Still young, not too much older than Mitchell, few months older than Kuzma.

Still disappointing.

Taj looked exhausted 2minutes into the 3rd quarter. Poor guy.
Loving it for DFS though.
Minny be high key carrying my bum *** line.
And now that the ball is back in Jimmys hand mostly with a focus on getting Kat looks, I've been capitalizing on running a Kat/Jimmy/Taj core with the comfort of knowing they're going to play 40mpg and that Jimmy/Kat have been buns (DFS wise) so they come with low ownership too.
I even had Wiggins tonight because he's been so bad his price was 5.9k

I fricking cooked tonight! Should have played the $300, oh well.
THANK YOU THIBS!

Confirmed obj to the lakers. Or magic recruiting him for sex island.

What type o men shake hands like dis b? Part of the game is that?

I officially crown Towns the new David Robinson. All the talent in the world, and softer than Charmin.

You do know that Towns had just turned 22 less than a month ago and David Robinson was 24 when he played his first NBA game, right? Rookie David Robinson was way better than Towns so far in his career, but it doesn't even make sense to compare them yet due to the age difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom