OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
This guy already flip flopping on bagley

I feel bagley is more raw than ayton
I did flip on bagley bc he calmed down and played very within himself for the MSU game. He played like what his is athlete, attacking the boards and just being active. Not the point forward he tried to be the first couple games.

Looks like one person already gonna be on the summer Jan screen regarding ayton

89FFF960-B77A-4961-897E-274BABD9EDE0.png

Everybody out west trying to sell him as legit. I ain’t seeing it.

No worries breh we all miss on some guys it'll be fun seeing all three

Sexton is likable in terms of his energy how he translates to the pros is murky. Defensively i think he could have potential for sure

Bagley seems weak and off balance to me. Especially against stronger big men. Good rebounder, high energy though.

Bagley seems weak and off balance to me. Especially against stronger big men. Good rebounder, high energy though.

Ayton is a 7' 250+lb beast. As long as he can walk and chew gum he'll be fine.

Bamba I think has better defensive instincts and potential (in part to his supposed 8' wingspan compared to nearly a foot shorter with Ayton), but I feel Ayton will be monstrous on the boards and better offensively in general. He's shooting threes and ****, but we know where that money is made.

Ayton started off extremely slow but picked it up in the 2nd half while Bagley was the opposite in their respective recent games. They're walking double doubles as they should be especially against the lesser comp to start the year

So far just been watching Frankie Vision's youtube channel, haven't seen full games yet but at least he'll show their possessions where they don't do so well

Bamba plays tonight

Greek's redshirt freshman brother looks like a mutant, hoping the lightbulb goes on for him.. that whole family is probably one of the most rare bloodlines you'll see. All 4 brothers hit the genetic lottery

Ayton started off extremely slow but picked it up in the 2nd half while Bagley was the opposite in their respective recent games. They're walking double doubles as they should be especially against the lesser comp to start the year

So far just been watching Frankie Vision's youtube channel, haven't seen full games yet but at least he'll show their possessions where they don't do so well

Bamba plays tonight

Greek's redshirt freshman brother looks like a mutant, hoping the lightbulb goes on for him.. that whole family is probably one of the most rare bloodlines you'll see. All 4 brothers hit the genetic lottery
Just did my googles.

The youngest has a 7’2” wingspan at 15 :lol: :lol:

Each of them dudes should have several kids each. Incredible genetics

Love how the commentators inadvertently made a Black Beatles reference

White commentator 1: "Sexton! The Young Bull!"
Old White commentator 2: "Sexton, you know he's a crowd pleaser"

I get a real whiff of Michael Beasley when I watch Bagley play and I say that as probably one of the biggest fans of SuperCoolBeas there ever was.

Just not sure he does anything great enough to be great at the next level.

- Ayton/Bamba have great size
- Doncic has great feel/scoring ability
- Porter potentially a great scorer/shooter

Bagley????

Also, need to watch more of Sexton.

Realistically, Knicks might be in the 7-14 range so Sexton/Dvual gonna be two big targets. Same with Knox.

An under the radar guy I really like is Jerome Robinson from Boston College. He’s got the feel for the game and great size for a 2. I think he suffers from poor floor spacing the comes with college basketball

I don't think folks, like the mainstream, are aware enough of the incoming class

Like, maybe it won't happen in year 1, but these 3 big men could potentially change the whole landscape especially if they end up on certain teams. And we haven't even gotten a chance to see Porter play a full game yet. They all are developing their jumpers. It's downright scary

Bamba looks like he's about to be Rudy with a jumper. I don't even care about his raw post skill set, his defense is going to be legit unfair. He'll be able to hedge on the perimeter and recover back to the rim, like easily. The way his body type is and his reach, I mean.... just keep developing that outside shot, it's going to be ridiculous. I don't think he needs to pack on a bunch of weight either, rather have him be able to be agile out there

From here on out, every Texas game will be on an ESPN channel. Going to be nice to be able to track his development, hope Texas coaches get him geared up and don't stifle his evolution. Same with Sean Miller and Ayton

Also, what if Boston ends up with #2-5 pick from LAL? I can't even imagine that team with one of these guys or say, AD in a trade. My Gawd

I get a real whiff of Michael Beasley when I watch Bagley play and I say that as probably one of the biggest fans of SuperCoolBeas there ever was.

Just not sure he does anything great enough to be great at the next level.

- Ayton/Bamba have great size
- Doncic has great feel/scoring ability
- Porter potentially a great scorer/shooter

Bagley????

I've said the same. He's a very good rebounder and gives high effort.

An under the radar guy I really like is Jerome Robinson from Boston College. He’s got the feel for the game and great size for a 2. I think he suffers from poor floor spacing the comes with college basketball
Kid can flatout hoop...that backcourt might be the best in the acc

I don't think folks, like the mainstream, are aware enough of the incoming class

Like, maybe it won't happen in year 1, but these 3 big men could potentially change the whole landscape especially if they end up on certain teams. And we haven't even gotten a chance to see Porter play a full game yet. They all are developing their jumpers. It's downright scary

Bamba looks like he's about to be Rudy with a jumper. I don't even care about his raw post skill set, his defense is going to be legit unfair. He'll be able to hedge on the perimeter and recover back to the rim, like easily. The way his body type is and his reach, I mean.... just keep developing that outside shot, it's going to be ridiculous. I don't think he needs to pack on a bunch of weight either, rather have him be able to be agile out there

From here on out, every Texas game will be on an ESPN channel. Going to be nice to be able to track his development, hope Texas coaches get him geared up and don't stifle his evolution. Same with Sean Miller and Ayton

Also, what if Boston ends up with #2-5 pick from LAL? I can't even imagine that team with one of these guys or say, AD in a trade. My Gawd

The mainstream usually picks up around February time just before March Madness. It will be different this year since the top prospects are all big men.

What's crazy is that the top two teams in the East (Cavs and Boston) can very realistically end up with the top two picks...Imagine Bamba and Ayton joining the current Celtics and Cavs...:sick:

Back
Top Bottom