OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sexton is pure kinetic energy. He's definitely fun to watch, he went off against Arlington

I see Ayton put up numbers tonight in a loss. His FT percentage looks great, can't wait to see the highlights

Watching Bamba rn, and have seen how he's played so far early on.. yeah I'm sticking with Ayton out of Bagley/Bamba. Porter is the wild card, was my initial #1 but with the injury idk

Bamba's defense potential is through the roof but his offense makes me lean Ayton. If Bamba can hit open jumpers it'll elevate him over Bagley for me. We'll see how they all continue to produce

Trying to run post ups for him is so pointless right now. He should be PnR and rim running every play.

It's so obvious that they should do this, however, do they have the personnel so run those (I don't follow college closely)? Also, I'd rather have Bamba experiment in college against lesser talent. He's going top 5 regardless.

Ayton still got top big man spot on lock

I definitely find a few deficiencies but compared to the others and considering upside he's it

Sean Miller and the rest of the team have done a subpar job of running offense through him. Guards play either low iq or selfish

His defense isn't as good as I thought it'd be so far in the post and though he puts up rebounding numbers he isn't the force I thought he'd be. Those are what I notice for improvements.. offensively he just needs to continue to develop I'm not worried as much about that, his free throws are also solid

He looks tiny. Defense is probably poor. Can definitely shoot and pass though.

Want to be more critical of College ball in the College thread but them dudes would move to ban me

All 3 games in the Bahamas Zona was basically looking off Ayton. Whether that's on Miller or the players, it was cringeworthy. Granted Ayton was stuffed a few times but last night after finally getting force fed in the second half, he scored 3 straight times in the post. Miraculously he virtually didn't see another post touch before fouling out

Jackson Cartwright is subpar at best, very poor decision making. He supposed to be a senior? Lol come on man

https://www.sbnation.com/college-ba...asketball-battle-4-atlantis-loss-nc-state-smu

Thank you random article echoing what I was saying throughout the past 3 days

Metu vs Robert Williams tomorrow

There's been several very great matchups to start the college year. Nicely done

I've really liked Metu as a role player on the next level and still hold out hope for big Ike in Indiana. Just stay healthy

Shane Larkin was an 18th overall pick.

I see no reason why Trae Young won't be a lottery pick this year.

Trae Young = Damon Stoudemire

I’m impressed by how efficient he is though. He gets blocked some...but he finishes well around the rim somehow. Offensively, he scores well from every level. Handle is crazy tight. It’s clear as hell he studies Steph. That left handed pass he throws is directly from Steph’s arsenal.

He’s also mastered splitting doubles. Had two Oregon defenders bump their heads on one :lol:. Floater game crazy. Knows how to run the P&R and get switches. Can go downhill and put the defense on their heels.

I’d for sure take him in the lottory. Right after Sexton. Maybe before. Idk

Back
Top Bottom