OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Sac passes on Luka :lol:
Also, Jerome Robinson shooting up the boards. Was projected in the 40s over a month ago. Now 23 on the ringer and 18 on nbadraft.net.
Would love to see him on the Spurs at 18.

B sox do you trust Grayson Allen? Boston fans really want this kid? I still think Danny running game by these rumors :lol:

I'm kinda sketch on the kid, he's older and the JJ Reddick comps I feel overwhelmed him

Also, Jerome Robinson shooting up the boards. Was projected in the 40s over a month ago. Now 23 on the ringer and 18 on nbadraft.net.
Yes, I am absolutely set on the Fox, Luka, Boggers combo

Skal, WCS, Giles is decent enough to go forward

Man...after watching these highlights, I actually don't think he is what we need for the Sixers (if they decide to trade up)

What I noticed from GSW and Houston is that what put them over the top is someone who can provide "grind-out" points. When both teams are exhausted and no shots are falling, who can provide points out of will. That's CP3 (see game 5) and Durant. I think that's the major benefit they provide to their teams. When nothing is falling, who can take the ball over and score 3 to 4 buckets to get some momentum going.

That's who we need to draft. Boston has three of them now with Tatum, Hayward, and Irving. The Sixers are hoping Embiid (needs to drastically improve his stamina), Simmons (needs to get a jumpshot) or Fultz (needs to get his head straight) become that. I don't see Luka being that and I don't know what to make of Trae.

That being said, Luka is still a baller and the fit next to Booker is too perfect. If they can trade down to draft Luka and trade future picks + current assets to draft Bamba...that's the dream (I emphasize the dream part)

Luka
Booker
Jackson
Stretch 4 filler
Bamba

You have the building blocks for every championship contender. A defensive anchor, a glue guy, a go-to scorer, and a floor general.

B sox do you trust Grayson Allen? Boston fans really want this kid? I still think Danny running game by these rumors :lol:

I'm kinda sketch on the kid, he's older and the JJ Reddick comps I feel overwhelmed him
Comes down to the interview and if Brad/Danny are cool with him, which it seems like they are. He’s a good player. Good athlete that can shoot and score off the dribble. He doesn’t need to be a star for us. Just be able to take the Shane Larkin minutes basically.

I’d still rather take a swing at Mitchell Robinson, or White Donte if they are on the board.

The Dime Drop monopolizing the NBA Draft market

there really isn't that many sites out there with good content

nbadraft.net is always wildly inaccurate

might have to create a site of my own and capitalize

I think Bagley+Fox would work better as a pair personally but I'm not a Luka guy by any means

What would they have to do for you to consider either a bust?

Really depends on how those drafted after them develop. With the #2 pick you’re hoping for an all star. At the very least drafting someone whose an everyday starter.

nbadraft.net really aint that horrible

They always list international prospects in their mocks (that really I don't see many other mocks have until closer to the draft) and at times have analysis on them when nobody else really does

Could be better but yeah, they've got their positives. Definitely were inferior to DX before it went extinct, a damb shame ESPN poached the dude

Really depends on how those drafted after them develop. With the #2 pick you’re hoping for an all star. At the very least drafting someone whose an everyday starter.
I think they are both everyday starters at worst. Luka with his scoring ability off the dribble, passing and rebounding, and Bagley with his motor and athleticism.

nbadraft.net was my go-to draft site from about 2002-2006 before DX took over the game. :lol:

Speaking of, is Chad Ford still alive? He faded to Bolivia since he was laid off.

I think they are both everyday starters at worst. Luka with his scoring ability off the dribble, passing and rebounding, and Bagley with his motor and athleticism.

I think so too. Definitely gonna follow both their developments.

Back
Top Bottom