Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Technically it's Wednesday night. Like I said in the earlier post I'm not really interested in stretching this draft past Friday, if you can't make it set up the players pre-draft to get the guys you want.
And my bad for not responding to the game invite, I'll play you next time i'm online.

my ps3 is mbeezy617. :smokin

I'm awful at this game.

How do you stop Alley-Oops? Jesus Christ man.

Any tips for low post moves with Dwight? I used to be good on the block in last years game...feel like so much has changed

I'm awful at this game.
How do you stop Alley-Oops? Jesus Christ man.
Any tips for low post moves with Dwight? I used to be good on the block in last years game...feel like so much has changed

Dwight just go under the rim he'll dunk it everytime :D

U cant stop oops no more like in 2k12 where you can knock them down. Oops arent as succesful in this game anyways. But Right stick towards the cutter and he wont get in position for the oop.

go to training camp for post moves.

We should have a pot and have everyone put 5 or 10 in for the NT Association and the winner takes all.

First time in this post, quick question. Got a 6'3 point guard for my career guy and wanted to know what i need to get dunk and vertical to to be able to dunk. I'm at 73 vert so far and haven't touched dunk yet so it's only at 25/85. Thanks.

I sent PMs with the info to the 3 people who asked on this page. But, I'm putting all the info in this thread so now anybody can have at it. Lurkers too :nerd:

Let's get a few more teams for the draft tomorrow night!

Draft Time: Dec. 6 at Midnight EST
So Wednesday night for people not on the East Coast
All info is in the spoiler

15 of 30 teams claimed so far

League Name: NT The League - 204350
password: clc420

CLAIMED
Blazers - ant_jr31
Bulls - bluedeniro
Celtics - juicyju5
Grizzlies - Ning726
Hawks - RomeBee4
Heat - TsunamiHair
Hornets - K-Town-Trash
Knicks - mbeezy617
Lakers - ATL_FINEST
Nuggets - StretchLimo87
Rockets - chapinbird
Nets - simpliSD
Spurs - karkouki
Thunder - xXRich912
Wizards - PrimoPwns

RESERVED
Clippers [NT name] - Curbside Prophet
Warriors - [NT name] - Antidope
???- concord11

any questions, just PM me or send me a message/friend request on PSN: RomeBee4 (include your NT name)

Remember if you can't make the draft, still sign up, and set up your Pre-draft list so you can get some of the players you want.

Last edited:
FYI, there's suppose to be a roster update coming tomorrow.

It will include the Miami Heat's White Hot unis.

2k needs to stop messing around and release the uniform codes already. We've seen all the new unis this year with the exception of Golden State's new alternate and the All Star unis.

Don't won't to be forced to use 2k's craptastic roster just to use team's new unis.

anybody else wish there was a way to see your own scouting report that you see of your opponent before the game starts.

I've had enough of this cpu offensive rebounding >: >: It cost me 3 consecutive games in mycareer already >: >:

Video of the latest roster update.

Back
Top Bottom