Official NBA 2k13 Thread

You know what's wack in regards to VIP stats? If someone you're playing online quits, then your tendencies from that match will not get recorded. Only full matches show up. Could be a bit of a petty complaint but I kind of like to read about myself, and if a fool quits with 16 seconds left in the game, it's as though I never even played it.

First time in this post, quick question. Got a 6'3 point guard for my career guy and wanted to know what i need to get dunk and vertical to to be able to dunk. I'm at 73 vert so far and haven't touched dunk yet so it's only at 25/85. Thanks.

First time in this post, quick question. Got a 6'3 point guard for my career guy and wanted to know what i need to get dunk and vertical to to be able to dunk. I'm at 73 vert so far and haven't touched dunk yet so it's only at 25/85. Thanks.
I think you have to be around 50, cant remember exactly. Then you can go into Edit player and give him the dunk package.

You know what's wack in regards to VIP stats? If someone you're playing online quits, then your tendencies from that match will not get recorded. Only full matches show up. Could be a bit of a petty complaint but I kind of like to read about myself, and if a fool quits with 16 seconds left in the game, it's as though I never even played it.

I never realized htat. Does that pertain to your record too? I'm like 64-30 and the VIP only shows like 36-12 or something.

I didn't know you could be selected 1st overall in myplayer.

Just started up a new one as a pg and the Hornets grabbed me at #1 :pimp:

Had like 50 pts, 18 ast, 6 steals, and 7 rebounds :lol:

I never realized htat. Does that pertain to your record too? I'm like 64-30 and the VIP only shows like 36-12 or something.

Yeah it does. When you go to "Online", your record will be shown correctly, but say you used the Hawks 3 times in quick ranked matches, if you made 3 opponents quit, in the VIP Stats section of MyPlayer, it'll say that your record with the Hawks is 0-0.

Yeah it does. When you go to "Online", your record will be shown correctly, but say you used the Hawks 3 times in quick ranked matches, if you made 3 opponents quit, in the VIP Stats section of MyPlayer, it'll say that your record with the Hawks is 0-0.

:smh:

Good info.

Draft is in 3 HOURS!

League Name: NT The League
password: clc420

15 teams are available

Hmmm yall doing an online association?? I might wanna join but I've never done this type of thing before so I'mma need help haha

Uhhh how come it wont allow me to correctly put in the password?? Like it only allows me to put numbers and no letters smh

once you put the NT the League in hit start. You r putting the password in League ID. Thats the wrong field. Put NT the League n hit start. n the password field will come up after.

once you put the NT the League in hit start. You r putting the password in League ID. Thats the wrong field. Put NT the League n hit start. n the password field will come up after.

Thanx bro, I signed up
I got the Sixers lol
I hope yall dont blow me out or nothing lol
I think I'm good but then again most ppl online suck lol

EDIT: My VIP stats dont necessarily represent the way I play due to so many quits on my opponents parts and on mines too but only against the cpu lol

Last edited:
Draft is in 35 minutes!

I've only played against 4 people in the league so it'll be a new matchups for most of us. We're at 17 user teams right now, I'm trying to see if any of my boys wanna get in.

I cant wait to draft..............KWAME BROWN :smokin :lol:

EDIT: I know how I want my team to really be set up tho, I just need the right pieces to fall to me

Last edited:
I have no internet and yall about to go ham, well guess ill have to kill yall with a random team

#challenge accepted

I just need one player that can get their own shot, players who can defend and has a solid shot, and a post player.

How long we have to make a pic?

Last edited:
Whats a standard format? Remember I'm new to all this lol. And if you do redo it, then make the cpu difficulty All Star or Superstar lol

Back
Top Bottom