Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Standard = no draft, just regular teams

bluedeniro the computer picked Al Jefferson as your first pick and Dirk as your 2nd

This **** already weak to me :lol:

Last edited:
OK, it's official we aren't going thru with this draft league. I'm setting up a new one right now, I'll put the info out there and let yall have it on what teams yall want. I don't think there's an option to only include user control teams.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

Somebody took Gerald too :smh:
But from the looks of the chat room, it seems as tho we're gonna be redoing this
rome got some splaining to do lol

There's a chat room? Why don't yall just auto draft? I don't mind if I still get the nugs. This team of J Johnson/Crawford/Parker/Faried is nice tho :lol:

Out of town so I couldn't make the draft, but I pre-ranked a few players so hopefully I'll end up with a team that can compete.

If anyone in the league is feeling in the Holiday Spirit and wants to post the Houston Rockets squad for me, I'll spot you 2 points in our matchup :lol:

That auto draft gave me Collison corny *** lol
F that, but once we do standard, I'mma need someone to take Evan Turner off my hands cause I call the Sixers n I hate using him in this game lol

I wish you could take out all the cpu controlled teams cause theyre taking all my players :lol:

Somebody took Gerald too :smh:
But from the looks of the chat room, it seems as tho we're gonna be redoing this
rome got some splaining to do lol

See, yall take shots at David Stern until you're in his chair making the decisions and taking the heat :lol:

But, a regular league will work better
There's a chat room? Why don't yall just auto draft? I don't mind if I still get the nugs. This team of J Johnson/Crawford/Parker/Faried is nice tho :lol:

Just invited you,

I really hope were not keeping this league cause I turned off the game once it was stated that we were not going thru with this and this **** gave me bum *** Enes Kanter :x
I hate him

I really hope were not keeping this league cause I turned off the game once it was stated that we were not going thru with this and this **** gave me bum *** Enes Kanter :x
I hate him

Cut his *** then. Your squad is straight. This league is already set, it might be best to follow thru with it though.

I did set up another league, but then we'll be setting ourselves back a week just trying to get people to sign back up. So let's stick with the squads we have and play some games.

Back
Top Bottom